1. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

"Finally".... The Rock Returns.

Discussion in 'Sports Zone' started by zrinkill, Feb 15, 2011.

1. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

29,030 Messages
    3,145 Likes Received
    I didn't even notice his jacked up eye until his comeback as the Half Bald Kid.
  2. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian Romo 2 Austin

12,085 Messages
    400 Likes Received
    We'll see if Taker can go that high level.
  3. DallasGirl50

DallasGirl50 New Member

2,025 Messages
    0 Likes Received

He can..I don't think he'd do it otherwise. He's very wealthy so he doesn't need to wrestle. He likes keeping up with his hot young wife and he loves wrestling. So he keeps going. I think he'll do fine.
  4. Cowboy Brian

12,085 Messages
    400 Likes Received
    He's probably pushing himself to get to the 20-0, he knows next year will be a huge draw with him gunning for 20-0.
  5. DallasGirl50

DallasGirl50 New Member

2,025 Messages
    0 Likes Received

yep probably. He just had a birthday..I think he's 45 so it's time to wind down. They will allow him to do what he has done for some years now..wrestle when he wants.
  6. DallasGirl50

DallasGirl50 New Member

2,025 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I only noticed it in interviews..when he is looking directly at the camera.

He looks better physically now than he did 20 years ago. He looks to be in amazing shape.
  7. DallasGirl50

DallasGirl50 New Member

2,025 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    And as a long long long time Taker fan I sincerely hope that he doesn't let John Cena be his last WM opponent. Good Lord a big fat NO to that.
  8. Cowboy Brian

12,085 Messages
    400 Likes Received
    Unless they can get Sting, Cena or McMahon will be the options for his 20th opponent.
  9. DallasGirl50

DallasGirl50 New Member

2,025 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Sting isn't an option...no to Cena...no to McMahon. I don't for a minute think Mark would want his last WM match to be with Vince. Why even bother? He might as well stop with 19 if that's the case.

And as the no to Cena that is JMO..they would probably love that match. Although I'd love to see Taker squash Cena I'd rather him go out (if he even retires or wants to) with somebody else. Problem is he's beaten them all...when I went to WM in Houston HHH was his opponent then. So even this year is a repeat match.
  10. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

29,030 Messages
    3,145 Likes Received

Oh I completely disagree with that.

20 years ago he looked like he was in amazing shape but he also looked like he had a round or 2 of the juice.
  11. DallasGirl50

DallasGirl50 New Member

2,025 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Huh? He's thin and cut now. He looks to be in great shape. I remember when he was with Marty that he was almost chubby...
  12. Cowboy Brian

12,085 Messages
    400 Likes Received
    A Sting-Taker match would draw insane money, and if booked properly (having Sting reincarnate the WCW rafter gimmick), could be great.
  13. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

29,030 Messages
    3,145 Likes Received
    Yeah im tlaking about mid 90's.

Not in the early rocker years.
  14. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,053 Messages
    255 Likes Received
    When is Wrestlemania?
  15. Hostile

Hostile Persona Non Grata Zone Supporter

119,427 Messages
    3,698 Likes Received
    Tomorrow.
  16. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

55,244 Messages
    7,874 Likes Received
    Full Wrestlemania 27 card of matches:

WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena

The Undertaker vs. Triple H (No Holds Barred Match)

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole with special referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Jack Swagger will be in Michael Cole's corner for the match against Jerry Lawler.

John Morrison, Trish Stratus & Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler & Lay-Cool

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

*Eight-Man Tag Team Match

United States Champion Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

Also of note for this event, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will be the special host for Wrestlemania 27.

*The eight-man tag match was supposed to be Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov teaming with Big Show and Kane against The Corre (Wade Barrett, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Ezekiel Jackson). However Vladimir Kozlov is out and Kofi Kingston is now in as part of Sunday's eight-man tag match between all four members of The Corre. Kozlov was injured during Saturday's WrestleMania AXXESS event in Atlanta after The Corre attacked him after he beat Tyler Reks in a match.

Any predictions?
  17. DallasGirl50

DallasGirl50 New Member

2,025 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Miz...I think Rock will get involved somehow and cost Cena.

Taker...I can't see him losing based on how important the "Streak" is to him and how much respect he commands with everybody BUT who knows? They'll throw Shawn in there somehow.

Orton.

Del Rio. Time for Christian to turn heel.

Snooki's team..they are paying her big bucks to be there.

Sheamus

Mysterio

Lawler..with Austin getting involved.
  18. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

11,172 Messages
    531 Likes Received
    Can't believe people actually pay her for anything other then to go away, famous yet has no talents, only in America...

Pics:

Taker, i think Shawn gets involved and cost HHH and he'll retire

Cena, got to make the kids happy

Del Rio, WWE is making a big push into the Mexican marked lately

CM Punk

Sheamus

Lawler

Rhodes
  19. Cowboy Brian

12,085 Messages
    400 Likes Received
    If Del Joke wins I go back into exclusively watching TNA, and I guess ill replace the WWE fix with ROH cause Del Joke is horrible.
  20. DallasGirl50

DallasGirl50 New Member

2,025 Messages
    0 Likes Received

There are alot of people famous for doing nothing..the Kardashians do nothing but are online in everything...reality shows have made this possible.

I would say Cena would win BUT that RAW last Monday made me think Rock will get involved somehow and cost him. And Rock is making alot of noise about wanting to wrestle again. I can easily see Miz winning.

I agree about Del Rio...Edge will lose somehow.