Quote of the week

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by muck4doo, Dec 7, 2012.

1. muck4doo

muck4doo Least-Known Member

3,728 Messages
    1,908 Likes Received
    From the Dolphins/Pats game:

Six of the 13 runs were in exactly the same hole, over left guard. That didn’t sit well with reserve tackle Tony McDaniel, who was the only lineman to have a tackle in the series.
    “It really (ticked) me off,” he said. “It was disrespectful to us to run the same play over and over and be successful.”

More...

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/s...ns-defensive-tackles-aim-to-bounce-bac/nTPgC/

2. Idgit

Idgit That sounds really boring Staff Member

45,259 Messages
    29,777 Likes Received
    Lol! Is that an actual quote? It reads like something from the Onion.

3. muck4doo

3,728 Messages
    1,908 Likes Received
    Wish it was the Onion

4. Proximo

Proximo Well-Known Member

2,936 Messages
    4,247 Likes Received
    Hahaha that's awesome. I stumbled upon this gem earlier today and thought it was pretty nice:

Chad Greenway on homefield advantage at the Metrodome:

"We have to play accordingly and our fans have to show up accordingly, which we know they will. Hopefully, they're super-duper drunk. ... So drink liquor, not beer,"

He later gave tips on how fans should plan their drinking due to the game having a noon start time:

"Yeah, I would say morning drinking," Greenway said, according to the newspaper. "Why not? You could pull an all-nighter. Then you'd have the drunk, tired guys who will really be obnoxious."

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/stor...ikings-wants-metrodome-fans-super-duper-drunk

5. muck4doo

3,728 Messages
    1,908 Likes Received
    I'd be drunk too if ponder was our QB.:lmao2:

6. Idgit

Idgit That sounds really boring Staff Member

45,259 Messages
    29,777 Likes Received
    [youtube]UFsb4vIvLzI[/youtube]

Makes me think of this game. Old-schooling it. First, watch the guy on the sidelines rabbit-kick Pearson at the :20s mark. Then, the bottle-to-the-ref at about 5:00m. Crazy stuff/good ole days.