1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

R2A Mock II

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Cowboy Brian, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian Romo 2 Austin Zone Supporter

11,854 Messages
    294 Likes Received
    I am very happy with what we did during free agency. We are a much better team now than we were a week ago. Here is my second attempt at a mock draft -

1st Round
    14 - David DeCastro, OG, Stanford - If he is on the board it should be obvious. Hopefully Arizona drafts DeCastro's teammate Jonathan Martin and leaves DeCastro to us. He will start for the next decade.

2nd Round
    45 - Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina - His stock has fallen quite a tremendous bit in recent weeks. I would grab him if he is there in round 2.

3rd Round
    82 - Chase Minnifield, CB, Virginia - He is also a KR although CB is not that urgent of a need now since we have signed Carr.

4th Round
    113 - Jared Crick, DE/DT, Nebraska - If he is still on the board like many are projecting this should be no a brainer pick.

5th Round
    144 - Michael Brewster, C, Ohio State - I have seen him mocked in the 5th round quite a bit. If he is there this is an easy pick.

6th Round
    175 - Nick Foles, QB, Arizona State - He has fallen too far. Bring him in and let him compete with McGee over the summer.

7th Round
    206 - Ryan Broyles, WR, Oklahoma - Honestly I don't know much about him but alot of you seem excited about potentially grabbing him so I will throw him here.
  2. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,107 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    gross WR in the 2nd.. no thanks
  3. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,870 Messages
    891 Likes Received
    No desire to get a WR in the 2nd, and I'm not sure Crick lasts till the 4th since our picks get later after the first two rounds. I also am no fan of Foles, but I like any draft that starts with DeCastro. ;)
  4. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No way Crick lasts until the 4th. I'd grab him in the second.
  5. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,855 Messages
    621 Likes Received
    WR is the second????

Is Austin gonna be hurt all year again?
  6. Rockytop6

Rockytop6 Well-Known Member

2,072 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    Do you really think Crick, Brewster and Broyles will be there for the rounds you predict?
  7. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian Romo 2 Austin Zone Supporter

11,854 Messages
    294 Likes Received
    I have seen Crick mocked in the 5th and Brewster in the early 5th quite a bit. Broyles I don't know anything about outside the fact that alot of people here are high on him.