1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Raiders LB McClain allegedly fired a gun beside a man's head

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by joseephuss, Dec 1, 2011.

1. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,200 Messages
    1,162 Likes Received
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...beside-a-mans-head?module=HP11_headline_stack

Raiders LB McClain allegedly fired a gun beside a man's head

Authorities said Oakland Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain has been arrested for discharging a firearm within city limits, third degree assault, menacing, and reckless endangerment after an incident Wednesday night in his Alabama hometown.

Lt. John Crouch of the Decatur Police Department released a statement Thursday saying McClain allegedly fired a gun beside a man's head during a fight reported Wednesday night. The statement says the man begged McClain not to shoot him.

"I can tell you that Rolando McClain is under arrest," Crouch told Comcast SportsNet Bay Area. "He's been charged with third degree assault, menacing, reckless endangerment and discharging a firearm in city limits. He is still in custody."

No one was shot, but police said a man who was injured in the altercation drove himself to a hospital, where he was treated and released.

A smiling McClain was taken into custody on Thursday and held on $2,000 bond. Another man identified as Jerradius Willingham also is charged.
  2. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,722 Messages
    2,394 Likes Received
    Oh man, that is just plain stupid. I loved that kid too.
  3. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,244 Messages
    2,669 Likes Received
    Disappointing.
  4. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  5. basstapp

basstapp Well-Known Member

1,107 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    I really liked him coming out of college. :/
  6. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

5,712 Messages
    629 Likes Received
    Bucs CB Talib doesn't see what the big deal is.:)