1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Rams actively shopping second pick in draft

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by RS12, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Nirvana

Nirvana Well-Known Member

4,417 Messages
    1,368 Likes Received
    One tidbit on the Rams - Fisher has known Matthews since birth. Rams could trade down to 6, picking up a 1st for next year plus a 2nd or 3rd this year, and still land Matthews. Falcons really want Clowney.

Raiders still need an OT though I believe.

Could go:
    1. Texans - Bortles
    2. Falcons - Clowney
    3. Jaguars - Bridgewater
    4. Browns - Mack
    5. Raiders - Manziel or Robinson
    6. Rams - Matthews or Robinson
  2. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,632 Messages
    2,460 Likes Received
    Could happen that way.

A team will need to get ahead of Jacksonville if they want Clowney....that is if the Texans don't take him.
    Btw, I think Sammy Watkins is in play for Oakland (or a team moving into Oakland's spot) as well.
    Nirvana likes this.
  3. Nirvana

Nirvana Well-Known Member

4,417 Messages
    1,368 Likes Received
    Yeah I tried to add Watkins to my post but it was too late - I agree on the Raiders possibly taking him. As far as I know their plans to sign a big free agent LT this off-season were foiled, so they may go OT right there, and probably should.

Another thing about the Raiders - TONS of cap room, in fact they have a problem to solve there in spending it. They should try to trade for DeSean Jackson (I think a 3rd rounder may suffice, not sure) and then they could look at OT more easily with their first pick.
  4. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received
    another historically lame post.
  5. manster4ever

manster4ever Active Member

541 Messages
    180 Likes Received
    my GOSH the Rams are rolling in some fine young talent and picks. Kinda jealous