Random mid to late rounders

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by xwalker, Dec 11, 2012.

1. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

22,446 Messages
    12,186 Likes Received
    124 DE Jr *William Gholston 6-6 278 Michigan State
    I would not be interested in the early rounds where some projections have him; however, in the 4th/5th he could be a consideration.

139 DT rSr Brandon Williams 6-2 328 Missouri Southern State
    As discussed previously on CZ, his work ethic is top notch.

141 FS Sr D.J. Swearinger 5-11 210 South Carolina
    Just a player that I noticed while watching an SC game. He covers like a CB.

146 DE Sr Malliciah Goodman 6-4 280 Clemson
    I project him to bulk up and play as a 3-4 DE. He has very long arms and very large hands.

152 OT Sr Xavier Nixon 6-5 314 Florida
    I'm not sure why this player is rated this low. He looked really good in the games that I've seen.

156 DE rSr Margus Hunt 6-7 280 Southern Methodist
    Definitely worth a shot in the 5th or later. Freak athlete.

163 DE Sr Michael Buchanan 6-5 240 Illinois
    Appears to have the physical ability. Some rankings have him in the top 100.

210 CB Sr Josh Johnson 5-11 195 Purdue
    He appears to be very athletic.

215 DT Sr Montori Hughes 6-3 330 Tennessee-Martin
    Looks like the classic run-plugging NT.

264 DE rSr Quanterus Smith 6-5 248 Western Kentucky
    Injured. Looks very good in the game footage that I’ve seen.

271 DE rSr Kapron Lewis-Moore 6-4 306 Notre Dame
    He lines up as a 3-4 DE and as a DT in a 4-man line. Starter on a very good team. Appears to get into the backfield often.

999 OT Jr Seantrel Henderson 6-8 345 Miami
    He moves really well considering his size. He has one of the biggest frames you’ll ever see on a football player. CBS does not currently have a ranking on him. He has had some character issues, but from what I can find they just seem like minor immaturity issues. I have not seen anything about him being involved in drugs or other significant criminal issues.
  2. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

18,037 Messages
    4,642 Likes Received
    Hensderson drama queen, world revolves around me type, with some very annoying family from what I remember during his recruitment.
  3. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

4,176 Messages
    1,252 Likes Received
    Love Buchanan. He needs to bulk up a bit, but he's got the necessary quickness and knows how to use pass rushing moves to get around the edge. If he's there in the 4th its a no brainer, and take a hard look in the 3rd depending on who's on the board.
  4. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

22,446 Messages
    12,186 Likes Received
    I would be worried about a drama queen in the 1st or 2nd round; however, I think most late round picks learn really quickly that an NFL team does not revolve around them.