1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Random mid to late rounders

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by xwalker, Dec 11, 2012.

1. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

12,313 Messages
    4,847 Likes Received
    124 DE Jr *William Gholston 6-6 278 Michigan State
    I would not be interested in the early rounds where some projections have him; however, in the 4th/5th he could be a consideration.

139 DT rSr Brandon Williams 6-2 328 Missouri Southern State
    As discussed previously on CZ, his work ethic is top notch.

141 FS Sr D.J. Swearinger 5-11 210 South Carolina
    Just a player that I noticed while watching an SC game. He covers like a CB.

146 DE Sr Malliciah Goodman 6-4 280 Clemson
    I project him to bulk up and play as a 3-4 DE. He has very long arms and very large hands.

152 OT Sr Xavier Nixon 6-5 314 Florida
    I'm not sure why this player is rated this low. He looked really good in the games that I've seen.

156 DE rSr Margus Hunt 6-7 280 Southern Methodist
    Definitely worth a shot in the 5th or later. Freak athlete.

163 DE Sr Michael Buchanan 6-5 240 Illinois
    Appears to have the physical ability. Some rankings have him in the top 100.

210 CB Sr Josh Johnson 5-11 195 Purdue
    He appears to be very athletic.

215 DT Sr Montori Hughes 6-3 330 Tennessee-Martin
    Looks like the classic run-plugging NT.

264 DE rSr Quanterus Smith 6-5 248 Western Kentucky
    Injured. Looks very good in the game footage that I’ve seen.

271 DE rSr Kapron Lewis-Moore 6-4 306 Notre Dame
    He lines up as a 3-4 DE and as a DT in a 4-man line. Starter on a very good team. Appears to get into the backfield often.

999 OT Jr Seantrel Henderson 6-8 345 Miami
    He moves really well considering his size. He has one of the biggest frames you’ll ever see on a football player. CBS does not currently have a ranking on him. He has had some character issues, but from what I can find they just seem like minor immaturity issues. I have not seen anything about him being involved in drugs or other significant criminal issues.
  2. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,396 Messages
    1,263 Likes Received
    Hensderson drama queen, world revolves around me type, with some very annoying family from what I remember during his recruitment.
  3. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

3,028 Messages
    629 Likes Received
    Love Buchanan. He needs to bulk up a bit, but he's got the necessary quickness and knows how to use pass rushing moves to get around the edge. If he's there in the 4th its a no brainer, and take a hard look in the 3rd depending on who's on the board.
  4. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

12,313 Messages
    4,847 Likes Received
    I would be worried about a drama queen in the 1st or 2nd round; however, I think most late round picks learn really quickly that an NFL team does not revolve around them.