1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Ravens=frauds or Skins=Legit?

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by links18, Dec 9, 2012.

1. links18

links18 Well-Known Member

10,218 Messages
    1,703 Likes Received
    No help from the Ravens today as I suspected, so are the Ravens frauds? Can they beat the Giants or is that the Skins have truly arrived? Also, it looks like the Falcons are starting to take it easy......:mad: We still need the Giants and Skins to lose a game or two here.....
  2. myslamsareolder

myslamsareolder Active Member

200 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    I think its a little of both... the ravens have barely won a bunch of games against bad teams, but I don't think you can take too much away from the skins. Plus they only have the browns, eagles and us left... we have the Steelers (with big Ben) the saints and the skins. I can't imagine we win all three and its possible the skins do... scary.
  3. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

12,659 Messages
    1,012 Likes Received
    Who cares.....

RG3 is probably going to miss 1-2 games...or if it turns out to be worse, the season.

We will surpass them.....IF we win at least 2 more games
  4. ajk23az

ajk23az Through Pain Comes Clarity

7,670 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    Skins are legit with RG3. Not with Kirk Cousins. If RG3 misses any time, they'll tank.
  5. MegaMagick

MegaMagick Active Member

6,336 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    The ravens are major frauds, their division is weak so they will probably sleepwalk into the playoffs.
  6. rdskn4eva

rdskn4eva Member

90 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    I think the Ravens are good but not as good as their record. The Redskins have 2 VERY WINNABLE games coming up.

If RG3 is out for the season (which I doubt), we'll struggle. But we'll see. We played like crap today and still put up 31 so...
  7. GottaWatchTheTape

GottaWatchTheTape New Member

45 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Skins are decent. Though, the Ravens ARE frauds, particularly on the road. They're average away from their stadium.
  8. Lodeus

Lodeus Well-Known Member

3,169 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    I remember during the off season Flacco getting nothing but praise. All the "better than Romo" talk was hilarious.
  9. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,949 Messages
    7,698 Likes Received
    Sk*ns are going to be there at the end. We're going to have to hold serve and to beat them at home with the stupid We Want Dallas chants going off if we're going to get past them.

They're a fun team to watch, actually. Going to be a lot of fun the next decade around the NFCE. It's better when the Sk*ns are competitive.
  10. Derinyar

Derinyar Well-Known Member

2,231 Messages
    256 Likes Received
    I'd worry about RG3 just like I'd worry about every running QB. How well are they going to take the hits and hold up. Honestly, right now I worry about how Romo can take his hits, because he's taking as many as a running QB does right now.
  11. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,520 Messages
    2,392 Likes Received
    Ravens will have to up their game to be true contenders. They'd probably have to go up a full nothch or two like the Giants did last year. They just aren't that great.

Redskins and the Cowboys are about the same now, imo. Recall that dallas lost on the road to the Raven on the last play of the game.
  12. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,667 Messages
    1,487 Likes Received
    Ravens are frauds on defense. Cowboys should have beaten them.
  13. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

15,532 Messages
    1,685 Likes Received
    A little of both?
  14. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,141 Messages
    482 Likes Received
    A bit of both honestly... The ravens scare nobody and the Skins are playing with confidence.
  15. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,904 Messages
    2,082 Likes Received
    Its quite obvious that many teams are both frauds and legit at the same time. It just depends on what week it is. It depends on the matchups.

Parity has leveled the playing field and we now have a lot of bad football to watch. Maybe its good from a competitive balance aspect, but its not great quality football.

Remember in the 90's when the Cowboys and 49ers would play? That quality of play in those games was special back then. We dont have those kind of matchups anymore. We dont have that really great football anymore.

A lot of the football we watch now is just a roll of the dice.
  16. holcomb2012

holcomb2012 New Member

23 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Any update on RGIII's injury?
  17. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,342 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    Ravens are frauds, especially without Ray Lewis and Suggs healthy. But the Redskins are getting stronger, especially on offense.
  18. Sarge

Sarge Happy Holidays Staff Member

21,097 Messages
    1,943 Likes Received
    Ravens are a good team with a lot of injuries (especially on defense) and the Redskins are on the move - period.
  19. NIBGoldenchild

NIBGoldenchild Well-Known Member

1,010 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    The MRI came back negative for any ligament tears. Just a bad sprain. IMO, I think he'll miss next week and possibly the Philly game.
  20. Ntegrase96

Ntegrase96 Well-Known Member

2,904 Messages
    1,406 Likes Received

+1

Pretty much the same reason why the Cowboys are struggling right now (although I think the Ravens are generally better than us). Injuries to players that are hard to replace.