1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

raw as heck: Cowboys mock, 1.0

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by 5mics, Mar 29, 2008.

1. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

45,357 Messages
    3,853 Likes Received
    Maybe. But I doubt it. I didn't think he was a top 20 pick before the surgery.

2. BigWillie

BigWillie Well-Known Member

1,955 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    Bowman played this year. Came back too early from a patella injury and wasn't completely healed, but he still played. He could have played completely healed if he had waited just a few more weeks, but decided against it and re-aggravated the injury.

However, I have to say, when that guy is healthy he is a beast. Watch the Alamo Bowl from his junior year to see what I'm talking about.

Injuries are a concern, but the guy is still out there running sub 4.4 times. Athletic ability will never be a question with the guy. It's just a matter of whether a team is willing to take the risk on a boom or bust player.

3. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Everywhere I've seen him was mid to late 2nd round pick which is where I think he'll go!

4. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received

5. L-O-Jete

L-O-Jete Active Member

960 Messages
    25 Likes Received

6. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    But with Pacman, why not use our 1st rounders on another position then uyse our 2nd and either a 3rd or 4th alos on a C.B. that way we're still covered, but don't have to spend a 1st round pick on a C.B. if Pacman does pan out that would mean our 1st round pick will not be on the field as a full time starter for a long time.

7. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received