1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

raw as heck: Cowboys mock, 1.0

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by 5mics, Mar 29, 2008.

1. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

44,071 Messages
    1,234 Likes Received
    Maybe. But I doubt it. I didn't think he was a top 20 pick before the surgery.
  2. BigWillie

BigWillie Well-Known Member

1,768 Messages
    74 Likes Received
    Bowman played this year. Came back too early from a patella injury and wasn't completely healed, but he still played. He could have played completely healed if he had waited just a few more weeks, but decided against it and re-aggravated the injury.

However, I have to say, when that guy is healthy he is a beast. Watch the Alamo Bowl from his junior year to see what I'm talking about.

Injuries are a concern, but the guy is still out there running sub 4.4 times. Athletic ability will never be a question with the guy. It's just a matter of whether a team is willing to take the risk on a boom or bust player.
  3. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Everywhere I've seen him was mid to late 2nd round pick which is where I think he'll go!
  4. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  5. L-O-Jete

L-O-Jete Member

895 Messages
    11 Likes Received
  6. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    But with Pacman, why not use our 1st rounders on another position then uyse our 2nd and either a 3rd or 4th alos on a C.B. that way we're still covered, but don't have to spend a 1st round pick on a C.B. if Pacman does pan out that would mean our 1st round pick will not be on the field as a full time starter for a long time.
  7. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received