1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Recap: RECAP: Carp Just Now on Cowboys Huddle

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by LaTunaNostra, Dec 31, 2006.

1. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,995 Messages
    719 Likes Received
    :lmao:

+1
  2. Cliff

Cliff Benched

278 Messages
    0 Likes Received

You mean the same cat that was allowed UNTOUCHED thru the Det OL and couldn't even TOUCH Kitna? - .... That kid?
  3. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,176 Messages
    151 Likes Received
    I would love to see Carp dominate the game on Saturday
  4. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Great post. :rolleyes:

He did touch Kitna, and that pressure resulted in Kitna throwing the ball away. In fact, I'll take that play every defensive down.

The fact that we finally had someone manage to get through the line untouched should be a pleasant surprise for Cowboys fans IMO....it's been awhile.
  5. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,777 Messages
    1,051 Likes Received
    That is possible. I think he's getting more and more comfy out there and it's just a matter of time before we see him make some game changing plays. The next time he gets his hands on the QB like he did against Kitna he had better wrap up!
  6. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,929 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    Back to LTN's post... I agree with you. Carpenter had a little different demeanor in that interview than what I've seen before. It's hard to describe, but in training camp, I thought he had a touch of arrogance, or that he didn't "get" how tough the NFL was going to be, or that he had the inside track because Bill coached his dad, or... Something. I even wondered if that wasn't the 'tude that some scouts supposedly picked up on at the combine.

But the good news is that in that interview he seemed like he did get it a lot more now. Whether that's being humbled, or having more true confidence that he could play, or something else, it was definitely good to see.
  7. baj1dallas

baj1dallas New Member

6,556 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ware did it a couple weeks ago..
  8. DallasCowpoke

DallasCowpoke Fierce Allegiance

5,404 Messages
    181 Likes Received
    I did, and BOY was that a blast from the past. I even had to call a DJ buddy of mine here to help me recall who did that.

Answer, Sam "The Sham" and The Pharaohs. A DALLAS native BTW, ty very much. ;)

Wooly Bully baby, wooly bully! :laugh2:
  9. sadams

sadams Well-Known Member

1,203 Messages
    134 Likes Received
    I was in here on draft day begging for this guy. He played great down the stretch and was a difference maker in the playoff loss.
  10. sadams

sadams Well-Known Member

1,203 Messages
    134 Likes Received
    I was in here on draft day begging for this guy. He played great down the stretch and was a difference maker in the playoff loss.
  11. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,995 Messages
    719 Likes Received
    Carp is gonna show the naysayers wrong next year.