1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Recap: RECAP: Galloway and Hanson shed some light on Bill Parcells...

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by trickblue, May 10, 2006.

1. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,940 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    Galloway & Hanson
    • I'm dissappointed in Parcells and I do not feel sorry for him in the least bit. (Galloway)
    • Bill Parcells has sold himself out to Jerry because he needs the money to bet the ponies in a couple of years. You were right when you said he had been gelded. (Hanson)
    • In (indistiguishable) column he said Parcells was brought in to win the vote on a new stadium. Now that he has it, he is pushing Bill out of the way. (Hanson)
    • I believe that. (Galloway)
    • Bill said that he wants players with character not characters, and now he supposedly is on board signing the biggest charater in the league? (Hanson)
    • Jerry has done some good things for this team, but he shouldn't be involved in making personnel decisions. (Hanson)
    • The thing that drives me the craziest, is that what kind of a guy signs a player of TO's reputation and doesn't consult his QB? SHouldn't he care what his QB thinks? (Hanson)
    • Radio boy said it right on draft day: Jones has assumed running the show at Valley Ranch again. I didn't believe it until the PC last Friday, but he has. (Galloway)
    • Rich Dalrymple kept saying that Bill might talk on draft day so we kept reporters around. Then later he said Parcells told him months ago he wouldn't speak. WHat is going on? (Hanson)
    • Jerry wants to deserately be known as the football man and that is his downfall. Bill lets him get out in front of the cameras and assume that position. We has been worn down. (Galloway)
    • Jerry went too far and Jimmy walked away. Switzer, Gailey and Campo did what Jerry told them to do. I had hope when Parcells came in here, but now he doesn't care any more. He is just taking the money. (Hanson)
  2. maxsports

maxsports Member

582 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hanson moved to the right station. He an dGalloway can spend all their time critisizing Bill and Jerry. I can not stand listening to them.
  3. RCowboyFan

RCowboyFan New Member

6,926 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Oh boy, these guys are really trying to be the guys to win the contest of, who can say the most outrageous thing without any real substance to it :D
  4. stilltheguru

stilltheguru Well-Known Member

3,098 Messages
    146 Likes Received
    im not really into listening to these radio guys but do they ever come in contact with parcells or jerry and if they do, do they know what these guys say about them?:confused:

because they sound like some scorned women or something.damn
  5. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,915 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    So after reading the recap,basically its the same thing each of them have been saying over and over again? No wonder that stations ratings are in the toilet never anything new, just the same obsessive crying.
  6. Duane

Duane Active Member

6,890 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    Who needs Redskin and Eagles fans when we have these two around.
  7. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,928 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    I don't know why you bother with this, Trick, because no one cares what they have to say anyway... Or so people claim. ;)
  8. cobra

cobra Salty Bastard

3,134 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    How does 103.3 get any listeners? I'd rather stick shards of glass into my ear canal then listen to these two bitter losers. Who actually listens to these people and enjoys their views? (other than bbgun)

I just don't get it. There is entirely too much vitriol with those guys to enjoy anything.
  9. trickblue

28,940 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    It's the offseason...

It's either this, Henson or Quincy threads... ;)
  10. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,053 Messages
    2,972 Likes Received
    I'm still looking for the light that was promised to be shed. Someone tell me it's not a freight train.
  11. speedemn

speedemn Member

75 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :cry2: oh poor baby's, I guess you'll have to sit around and make up stuff to write.
  12. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,928 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    I know, just kidding you, man... Based on the other thread. ;)

IMO Galloway isn't really that bad. As Chief and RCowboy have said, you have to listen to him pretty often to understand him. I used to think he was a redneck idiot, too, until I listened more and kind of figured him out. I don't think he's anti-Cowboys at all... In fact, he's said he wants all the local teams to win.

But he will criticize them at times, just like Babe and Newy and plenty of others in the local media.

Now Hansen... I think Hansen really *is* that bad. He really does take himself too seriously, and tries to make himself a story. He started this schtick about hating Parcells and calling him a New Jersey Con Man at least a year ago (on the Ticket, BTW ;)) and it's really taken on a life of its own. I think he's the only local media guy who really is unfair with a lot of what he says about Parcells.
  13. TheHustler

TheHustler Active Member

5,391 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    All I see is "Wah wah wah"
  14. Big Country

Big Country Rolling Thunder

3,716 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    You'd think those guys work for the friggin ESPN Enquirer... I'm going to puke if I have to hear this garbage of he says this but he really means that nonsense between BP and JJ all dang season. Galloway is going to be the most annoying SOB this side of the Mississippi as long as TO is in Dallas. Also somebody needs to tell Hansen that Erica Kane doesn't get any respect either. Dang emmys!!
  15. trickblue

28,940 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    Oh I took no offense... I knew what you meant...

You are right... Galloway invented this schtick in the Dallas market many years ago... and it is schtick...

Many have woefully attempted to steal it and it is a sad sight as none of them can pull it off...

I wish Jen-Jen hadn't tried it as she has plummeted in repectability...

Henson has always been a diva and always will be... Jones fired his arse in short order and he has had a personal vendetta since...
  16. TruBlueCowboy

TruBlueCowboy New Member

7,301 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :laugh2: :laugh2:
  17. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,583 Messages
    527 Likes Received
    :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao:

Ohhhh man... glad I don't read their "Articles" anymore.
  18. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,243 Messages
    4,572 Likes Received
  19. mschmidt64

mschmidt64 Member

681 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If I were running the paper I would fire these two idiots for printing lies.

They know it's a lie, too.
  20. Rockytop6

Rockytop6 Well-Known Member

2,072 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    What light did Galloway and Hanson shed? On what? To whom? They did not shed any light on Bill Parcells. They merely turned the spot light upon themselves with a brighter bulb. Rename the thread.