1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Recap: RECAP: Mickey with The Hardline on The Ticket...

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by trickblue, Oct 3, 2006.

1. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,941 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    Mick:
    • Today was the player's day off. Gurode was out here today but I didn't see him. They said he was in good spirits. He'll probably be listed as "Questionable".
    • Johnson did pretty well last week, but you do lose depth at C. Parcells said Rivera would move into the C position if Johnson were to go down. That presents other problems on the OL. Fabini would likely move into his place.
    • FWIW, what if Gurode can't play? What if he loses his starting job? What if he's not re-signed and has to test the FA market? What compensation does he get then? Many are saying he needs to file criminal charges so he can file a civil suit later if he needed to.
    • How can the NFLPA be representing both of them in their best interests? I'm sure the NFLPA isn't going to be handing money out to Gurode if he can't play.
    • I heard that Haynesworth is contemplating appealing the suspension. He needs to just keep his mouth closed and not say another thing for six weeks.
  2. CowboyManDan

CowboyManDan Well-Known Member

1,531 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    How long did we resign Gurode for, 2 years?
  3. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,090 Messages
    3,076 Likes Received
    Mickey asks good questions regarding Gurode.
  4. Mr Cowboy

Mr Cowboy Well-Known Member

8,741 Messages
    906 Likes Received
    He doesn't need to file charges to sue. He can sue at anytime, but if Haynesworth was smart, which we all know he isn't, he would try to settle this out of court as soon as possible, even if no lawsuit is filed.
  5. whcarm

whcarm Member

482 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Pretty sure that Gurode is only signed through this season.
  6. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,183 Messages
    162 Likes Received
    I heard that Haynesworth is contemplating appealing the suspension. He needs to just keep his mouth closed and not say another thing for six weeks.

Amen Mickey!
  7. CowboyManDan

CowboyManDan Well-Known Member

1,531 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    You're right, just looked it up. He signed a 1 year deal on 3/11. So if he doesn't get back on the field real soon or the injury effects him in a negative way, I can see how this could effect him financially. Interesting. Haynesworth is a MEATHEAD.
  8. BARRYRAY

BARRYRAY Active Member

1,243 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    I think that Haynesworth needs to pony up fast and quiet and Tennessee out to pony up as well, this guy has some rela pain and suffering and potential loss of earnings, this is something that is beyond the scope of the hazzards of playing football..