1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Recap: RECAP: Mickey with The Hardline on The Ticket...

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by trickblue, Dec 18, 2006.

1. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,942 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    Mick:
    • Kinda quiet out here today outside of the PC.
    • That was some pretty expensive spit coming from TO's mouth on Saturday. You might as well get ready for it, this will be the focus this week of the national media coming into the game. It just doesn't seem to effect this team. He tore up SF, tore up Philly, but it doesn't seem to bother this team. Parcells doesn't make it an issue, so neither do the players.
    • Either the LB or the S has to be responsible for the FB coming out of the backfield. Bill won't say who it is. I guess Thomas Tapeh will be the hero this week. According to Parcells it has happened six times and all six times the same guy was responsible.
    • Philly would rather throw the swing pass to Westbrook rather than run him, so Dallas better be guarding the flats this week.
    • Owens just needs to make a single statement on this issue and just shut up, but he won't do that. When did DeAngelo Hall become George Washington? Hall is a punk. He started grabbing jerseys, pushing out of bounds, hitting Columbo late and trash talking when the game started. Now, obviously something happened, but Hall had to come up with something to cover up the two TD's he gave up. I would like to know what really happened.
    • The irony of the whole thing is that the story of his severed tendon came out. That is what should be being talked about, but he ruined it with the spitting incident. He is forgoing surgery to stay with the team, but he just can't help himself.
  2. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    it was funny to here mickey say hall is a punk because he sounded mad!!

Then he said I would have run a sweep to his side and had flo shut him up.
  3. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

8,292 Messages
    431 Likes Received
    I'm sorry, but who controls what is being talked about here?

Last time I checked, TO doesn't run a printing press, or hold a microphone and film others talking about him.
  4. cowboys4life

cowboys4life Member

895 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    lol that is funny lol
  5. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You expect us not to notice a spit in the face? It's not "news-worthy"? Please. We sure as hell noticed Sean Taylor in the playoff game.
  6. CowboyManDan

CowboyManDan Well-Known Member

1,531 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    I swore I heard BP today say that it was two different guys making this error. Regardless they better get it fixed NOW.
  7. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,375 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Yes, I remember that as well.
  8. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

8,292 Messages
    431 Likes Received
    It's not surprising that you completely missed the point.
  9. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm gonna write you a prescription for your allergy to the truth.
  10. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

8,292 Messages
    431 Likes Received
    Doctor, heal thyself!
  11. Mr Cowboy

Mr Cowboy Well-Known Member

8,741 Messages
    906 Likes Received
    I watched the game again, and on the 4 down play where Henry knocked the ball away from the reciever, it was the same play to the FB, but Aoydel ran up to the FB and covered him forcing Vick to throw to the WR.

So I think that it one of the inside LB who is not covering the FB.
  12. hmcorp

hmcorp Member

701 Messages
    12 Likes Received

show me the video where owens spits on the piece of crap hall.