1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Recap: RECAP: The Drew Bledsoe Show on The Ticket...

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by trickblue, Nov 1, 2006.

1. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,903 Messages
    348 Likes Received
    Bledsoe:
    • That was a really good win for us the other night. That DL they have is pretty special. Columbo did a great job against him. The defense looked great and it was a great win.
    • Teams try to be a little more simple on the road, but it doesn't change that much as opposed to home games.
    • No question that when you can cause turnovers the way the defense the other day, you are gonna win games.
    • I went to Roy the other night in the 4th and told him Jake was about to throw him a pick and he did on the next series. Sometime when you are in the league a while, you can see that coming with tendencies.
    • You are only as good as your last play in this league. Roy had a tough time the week before, but he is a great player and redeemed himself last game. He is a really smart player and has a nose for the ball.
    • Football is the ultimate team game. Your success is dependent of every player on that team. One player breaking down can cost you a win. Fair has nothing to do with life and football. You never know what will happen on the field. You ahve all these personalities on the field from different parts of the country and you have to learn to get along and play with them.
    • Tony did a nice job the other night. He has some experience now. He's been in the league a few years. He has had the benefit of being around some experienced QB's in Vinny and myself. He is a very smart player and did really well.
    • Most franchises don't have the patience to develop a player these days. Tony really benefitted from that.
    • Yes, it sucks to sit on the sideline, I'm not used to that. I've started practically my whole career.
    • I told some friends before the game that when you are fortunate enough to have one of these jobs to play in the NFL, you can't complain about that. I am truly blessed to get paid for playing a game I love. You won't hear me complain and it takes some pride swallowing but you will see me do what I can to help this team.
    • I'm glad Bill didn't try to kiss me the other night.
    • We were really concerned about Olleson, he is a great guy. It was very scary and I'm glad he is doing ok.
    • This week is definitely a danger game. They are coming off a bye week at home. They aren't playing like they had hoped. They are alot more healthy and will be ready to go for us. I know Gregg Willimas well and he will have some surprises ready for us.
    • I enjoy watching Peyton. He is playing the position at a level I've never seen. My buddy Brady is playing well even though they took away his WR. My friend Huard is doing well up in KC, I'm glad to see that.
    • I don't get the chance to watch SC much. I watch movies, Tom & Jerry with the kids. The classic cartoons are still the best. Looneytoons as well. Todays cartoons are too politically correct.
  2. thekavorka

thekavorka New Member

1,769 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    All those interceptions Drew threw finally pays off.
  3. cowboy4eva

cowboy4eva New Member

353 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thanks for the recap. Good to hear from Bledsoe, it took a while but to overcome the shock but he's being a good teammate apperently.
  4. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,515 Messages
    391 Likes Received

I expected no less from him.
  5. kevwun

kevwun New Member

447 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If only he would have seen his own tendencies against the eagles.
  6. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,178 Messages
    155 Likes Received
    Guess Drew CAN recognize an interception before it happens.
  7. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    I didn't know what to expect, but Drew has been a realist. He knows the change had to be made, and that it was noone's fault but his own. It's too bad, but I'm glad he's being such a good teammate about it.
  8. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,630 Messages
    1,392 Likes Received
    Saying all the right things. I am not surprised by it either. I figured he would be a stand up guy if he got benched.
  9. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

5,546 Messages
    133 Likes Received
    :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
  10. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

7,088 Messages
    54 Likes Received
    When are we going to start having the Tony Romo show on the Ticket?
  11. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,903 Messages
    348 Likes Received
    Tony Romo was all over ESPN 103 Yesterday...
  12. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    "Mommy!"

[IMG]
  13. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,515 Messages
    391 Likes Received

That's because the little ball of hate wants him over her.
  14. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    Those are the throws that made me think something was really physically wrong with Drew. I can never remember him straining so much to get it downfield. The bomb to Terry against Philly and that throw against NY normally would be routine for him. He could barely do it this year, though.
  15. BAZ

BAZ Drunken Mick

2,681 Messages
    542 Likes Received
    Nice recap, he came across very well, I hope it's just not all talk for fans benefit.

I wonder how sarcastic he sounded while saying that.
  16. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,630 Messages
    1,392 Likes Received
    He got hit on that throw. He had room to slide outside a bit more before making the throw, but was not mobile enough to make that type of move.
  17. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    I doubt he resents Brady or Losman. They didn't force the organizations to move away from Drew.
  18. Homerun Trot

Homerun Trot New Member

101 Messages
    0 Likes Received

The throw from the picture he's trying to throw across his body 50+ yards, anyone would be straining.
  19. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    I know that one, but think of how he looks there and on other ones. Like it's taking absolutely everything he's got. Even the outs are like that. That throw, before he got hit, looked like it was going that way.
  20. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

7,088 Messages
    54 Likes Received

If I remember correctly he had room to step up in the pocket and to the right, but for some crazy reason he decided to step left and throw across his body. That play made me mad.