1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Recent picture of Tony Romo

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Zordon, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foofighters

foofighters Active Member

275 Messages
    171 Likes Received
    are you his trainer? Do you have access to his medical files and a background in the medical field or did you just stay at a holiday inn express?
    casmith07 likes this.
  2. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,911 Messages
    2,102 Likes Received
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    DandyDon1722 likes this.
  3. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,275 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    That's impossible. Dallas has the strength and conditioning guru that allows players to leap small buildings with a single bound. The threads that come out when he was hired was comic gold.
  4. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

7,290 Messages
    1,464 Likes Received
    Yeah, I did notice his arm strength being noticeably weaker and he certainly didn't scramble as much as he used too. It is what it is though, everyone gets older. We are going through a rebuild mode that will probably last a few years. I'm happy about that.
  5. Little Jr

Little Jr Well-Known Member

2,731 Messages
    347 Likes Received

Common sense tells me if you can't throw a football then you shouldn't be able to play basketball. Go outside and throw a football. Then go to a gym and play a pick up game and tell me which is more of a strain on your back. Again I said in a later post maybe he has been cleared. I don't know. I know about a week before the pick he hadn't thrown a football yet. Maybe sometime in that week he was cleared.
    dallasfan4lizife and ufcrules1 like this.
  6. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Zone Supporter

28,435 Messages
    1,939 Likes Received
    Romo's so fat, he flies to away games in a C-130.

(The Romo obsession is hilarious)
    5Stars, DandyDon1722 and casmith07 like this.
  7. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,581 Messages
    2,963 Likes Received
    Remind me which medical school hands out M.D.'s in "common sense."
  8. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

51,649 Messages
    5,559 Likes Received
    Comon' guys we're almost there.
    dstovall5 likes this.
  9. dstovall5

dstovall5 Well-Known Member

2,851 Messages
    1,837 Likes Received
    Romo's biggest part of his game has always been his ability to improvise, the ability to dance around the pocket and play Houdini. He still had the same agility and elusive ability as always last year, he just avoided hits that we're unnecessary. Which is smart if you ask me, no reason for our aging franchise to get injured when it's completely avoidable.

Also, please explain to me how his movement was "off", because I think this is just another case of "haters" making up non sense that fits their agenda. If his agility, movement, or ability to scramble was off then how do you explain this -

And like you said, clearly Romo looks "out of shape" here, everyone knows most QBs would've scrambled a 50 yard TD run there.
    casmith07 likes this.
  10. Little Jr

Little Jr Well-Known Member

2,731 Messages
    347 Likes Received

Maybe we have a doc in the forum. I can't see a doc telling a guy comeing off back sugery that he shouldn't throw a football but if he wants to play a basketball game that's ok. I just can't see a doc saying its ok to get bang around, push arround, jump and down for rebounds, make quick movents driving or covering someone driving, taking hard fouls is all ok but throwing a football is out of the question.
  11. Spectre

Spectre Well-Known Member

2,157 Messages
    100 Likes Received
    Basketball is a great way to stay in shape/maintain focus. I doubt hes crashing the boards or crossing people over. People who can hoop are usually the most well-rounded athletes. I'd be more concerned if we had a QB who could not shoot b-ball. Hoop it up, Tony.
  12. foofighters

foofighters Active Member

275 Messages
    171 Likes Received
    Ok, did you get some towels from HI express?
  13. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

39,724 Messages
    1,937 Likes Received
    That's one play dude. Surely you don't want me to judge Romo on one play.
  14. Sportsbabe

Sportsbabe Well-Known Member

6,259 Messages
    1,468 Likes Received
    Lord knows he needs a stylist real bad. You would think his wife (being a beauty queen and all) wouldn't let him get in front of cameras ill fitted and uncoordinated during post game and televised events.
  15. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,952 Messages
    1,531 Likes Received
    There are plenty of plays from last year where Romo exhibited excellent movement in and out of the pocket. Even after he hurt his back at Washington he was making plays with his feet.
  16. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,637 Messages
    3,905 Likes Received
    I was going to say the same thing, Romo does a lot of moving around to avoid sacks he is one of the most elusive QB in the league. It is far from one play
  17. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,637 Messages
    3,905 Likes Received
  18. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

15,496 Messages
    2,904 Likes Received
    And with all of that.................he just had the best season of his career statistically.

Not too many QBs in the NFL with a 3 to 1 (td to int ratio) and only missed 1 game.
  19. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

7,290 Messages
    1,464 Likes Received
    That was a big game too. :)
  20. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

15,496 Messages
    2,904 Likes Received
    And we lost..............apparently Orton was not the savior many were predicting.
    DandyDon1722 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.