1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Recording the Game tonight

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by Maikeru-sama, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,929 Messages
    989 Likes Received
    I will mail you a batch of my wife's homemade cookies if you do this. They're delicious.
  3. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    That would be cool. I'm recording it tomorrow night, but a night early, would rock - completely.

I can be quite accomodating. ;)
  4. sf49rh8r

sf49rh8r New Member

302 Messages
    0 Likes Received

You're damned skippy I want you to have the video available. I'll send you Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts from Hawaii...just make sure I know where to find the video.

9R H8R in Paradise
  5. Bryan8284

Bryan8284 Active Member

1,377 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That would be spectacular.
  6. mephisto890

mephisto890 New Member

17 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That would be grand to tape the game. Thanks.
  7. vicjagger

vicjagger Well-Known Member

2,097 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    Awesome idea!
  8. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Aight, I will record it, I didnt know if Tek or someone else was going to do it. I am either going to use Bittorrent or probably Filefront.com to download.

- Mike G.
  9. ATurkishSeaOtter

ATurkishSeaOtter Member

180 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    It would be wonderful if someone would be able to post the game. I'm only going to be able to get the Packers/Chargers game and I'm hoping I can find a radio broadcast somewhere but it would be wonderful to see it! =]
  10. Aikmaniac

Aikmaniac Well-Known Member

4,135 Messages
    142 Likes Received
    That'd be awesome if you could do that, man.

Thanks a million.
  11. theogt

43,929 Messages
    989 Likes Received
    Please try filefront or a site like it. In my experience bittorents don't usually work well here (not enough people stay online and allow others to download).
  12. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    cool man.

I am going to tivo the game tonight and then capture it to my hard drive tomorrow morning. Then I will put some highlights up with the radio call from Brad Sham and Joe Avezzano.

The whole game is way too long to put up unless you are putting up really really low quality. After I take out the commercials and halftime the game is still 6 gb!
  13. stag hunter

stag hunter Hater

603 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I remember last year people would pare it down to just the plays and then break the vid up into a few parts.. a game is only 15 minutes long or so if you do that
  14. Cochese

Cochese Benched

7,360 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No, use bittorrent.

This persons experience is completely wrong, not to make myself seem llike a *******, but BT works and it works damned well for anything worth downloading on the net.
  15. theogt

43,929 Messages
    989 Likes Received
    It works well for most things, but it's been tried here before and very few people actually get it downloaded.
  16. lyrclcipha12

lyrclcipha12 New Member

867 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    that would be awesome.
  17. Jubei

Jubei New Member

92 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    As im in the UK, I have no way of watching this preseason game.:bang2:

So if you could record it with your DVD player, and upload it, well that would be unreal; and hopefully you will still be sharing it when I get up in the morning so I can download and enjoy it.
  18. mkelly71

mkelly71 Member

134 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    this would be awesome
  19. Jubei

Jubei New Member

92 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Is it possible to edit your first post with the link to the download. Im not going to listen to the radio, or read any forums etc so I dont know what has happened then ill watch your recording. If you edit your first post and put the link there it will save me having to go anywere else on the forum to find the link. Thanks !!!
  20. Jay

Jay Active Member

1,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That would be great! Thanks for putting the time in, you're gonna be making all of us other 'Boys fans very happy!!!