1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Rediculous weather

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by locked&loaded, Jun 14, 2008.

1. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

2,822 Messages
    71 Likes Received
    Im sure everyone has seen it on the news but i will be only speaking for my state, wisconsin. We have been pounded by constant rain and thunderstorms, followed by tornadoes. The previous record for rain this month was around 9.5 in i believe, we are hardly half way through and we have already surpassed this. Pile this on top of the amount of snow we got and it just proves more and more how global warming is affecting our world. Like it or not, we live and die with the weather. They predicited this, they said when we got snow there would be alot of it (there was) when we got rain it would be large amounts (there is). The world is changing. And i know for certain some people are going to come in here, give me this "there is no such thing," " typical liberal," bs. Well all i have to say is, maybe, say maybe global warming isnt real.. Why take that chance?
  2. peplaw06

peplaw06 That Guy

13,686 Messages
    410 Likes Received
    I know... it is ridiculous. It's in the 90s in Texas in the middle of June. Unbelievable.
  3. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

44,029 Messages
    1,125 Likes Received
    Are you not from Texas?

PS, I love that global warming causes more snow.
  4. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    :lmao2:
  5. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Well to be fair it's not global warming anymore.

When they realized people would actually notice they were getting more or the same amount of snow, they would have to change their tact. So then it was "Climate change".

Then where they realized that Climate Change has been happening forever and they couldn't pin it on man, they had to come up with "Weather pattern redistribution".

In the end, it's all a bunch of bunk. Floods have been happening forever. Heat waves have been happening forever. Blizzards have been happening forever.

I mean, if there wasn't global warming before, we would still be in an ice age. And I'm pretty sure, after last week...we ain't.

I can tell you for a fact that even Algore doesn't really believe it's happening.
  6. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

5,813 Messages
    702 Likes Received
    These storms in the midwest were brought about because of surprisingly cold weather from the northwest and surprisingly hot weather from the south. When hot and cold waves meet you get helacious storms.

Where O' where did the cold weather from the northwest come from if we are in this massive global warming?

Remember Y2K and how the world was going to end? Same thing with global warming. Nothing but a bunch of bull.
  7. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

51,544 Messages
    5,470 Likes Received
    We set a record for rain in May and are now 10" above normal for the year. Yet 200 miles away in western Kansas drought conditions are getting pretty serious. Global warming? No.
  8. iceberg

iceberg detoxed...part 2 Zone Supporter

28,331 Messages
    1,353 Likes Received
    i was outside for a show last night - and i broke out into beads of sweat.

damn that aerosol!
  9. AtlCB

AtlCB Active Member

3,684 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It happens. We have normal temp's and normal rainfall in GA. BTW, can you explain to me how global warming creates more snow? :lmao:
  10. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,462 Messages
    2,363 Likes Received
    Good grief. So now global warming is the caseu of your crazy local weather. Research the weather before spewing crap like this.