1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Redskins boards

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by jasonwitten82, Jan 6, 2013.

1. rbr651

rbr651 Active Member

659 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    What a wimp, he just laid there and didn't even try to recover the fumble, can't believe how heartless he is. What a choker.
  2. BlueStar3398

BlueStar3398 Active Member

1,544 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Join us on the couch Redskins! They LOST! :laugh1:

Oh man!! RG3's knee looks BAD!! :eek:
  3. EPL0c0

EPL0c0 The Funcooker

5,044 Messages
    280 Likes Received
    Seattle helped Washington in this game. By my count, Seattle left as much as 19 points on the field. They had 4 trips inside the 20 (3 inside the 10) at one point and got just 2 FGs. This game could have been an absolute blowout. Some credit to the Redskins D for standing their ground, but a lot of sloppy play by Seattle as well.

FRA-GEE-LAY

[IMG]
  4. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

4,428 Messages
    1,811 Likes Received
    I was thinking to myself at the end of the 1st quarter when the Skins were about to go up 14-0 and RGIII was limping back to the huddle that they should pull RGIII after he went in for the score. It wouldn't have been a popular decision but it would have been smart. I think if the Skins went into the 2nd quarter with a 14-0 lead and Cousins starting the rest of the game that they could have held off Seattle and won the game.
  5. Little Jr

Little Jr Well-Known Member

2,732 Messages
    347 Likes Received
    If we went 0-16 and they went to the sb and lost it would still be a good time. I haVe no problem lowering myself to their level.
  6. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

2,008 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    I hate the redskins as much as anyone else, but that isn't something to laugh about. Don't act like classless skins, gnats, and iggles fans. :facepalm:
  7. Sarge

Sarge Happy New Year! Staff Member

21,122 Messages
    1,975 Likes Received
    That's sad.
  8. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,318 Messages
    4,650 Likes Received
    ^^^THIS^^^
  9. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,921 Messages
    2,120 Likes Received
    If you lived in that area for 30 years you would understand it.

I have been scarred for life.
  10. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,318 Messages
    4,650 Likes Received
    I have lived in steelers country all my life.

I don't enjoy a steeler's loss more than a cowboys win.

Sorry.

I find it highly annoying for some finds that hate one team more than they love the team they profess to follow.

See WAY too many cowboys and skins fans like that.
  11. Stryker44

Stryker44 Active Member

964 Messages
    81 Likes Received
    True, but we helped Seattle by becoming inept on offense after the RGIII injury. They knew Morris was our only threat and had no reason to respect the pass at that point. Huge time of possession for Seattle's offense after the 1st quarter. Defense just wore down.

Like Dallas last week, just wish we could play them again with a healthy team. Its astonishing how few injuries Seattle had this year.
  12. bbailey423

bbailey423 Well-Known Member

5,038 Messages
    612 Likes Received
    the same Cousins that was 3 for 10 for 31 yards against a prevent defense? The same Cousins who got sacked the few times Seattle decided to blitz him? The Redskins played 50 scorless minutes at home. The Redskins were the only home team to lose. The Seahwaks were the only road team to score more than 1 TD. The Redskins were very close to being blown out. Some would credit the Redskins defense. But I would say it was Seattle miscues. Lynch fumbling at the goal line. Wilson missing a wide open WR. The TE dropping a pass right before the end of the 1st half that would have probably been another TD drive, but they had to settle for a FG. The better team won. And the Skins are lucky it was not worse!
  13. Stryker44

Stryker44 Active Member

964 Messages
    81 Likes Received
    I think so too. I've never seen a game where we dominated the 1st quarter then completely collapsed on offense this way. 129 yards 1st quarter...74 the rest of the game?? 8 carries for Morris in the first quarter, then 8 the rest of the game? I question the play-calling there...especially when RGIII couldn't throw.
  14. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

11,152 Messages
    1,412 Likes Received
    [IMG]

When you see a knee give out and go that direction, .. (1) that brace sucks, and (2) he shouldn't have been playing on that knee.
  15. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I think its a great time. Maybe you should just stay indoors this week.
  16. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    :lmao2: You will get over it, or you will stop watching.
  17. BAZ

BAZ Drunken Mick

2,771 Messages
    606 Likes Received
    Yes, this has been overlooked by most. A support that doesn't offer support is a sleeve.