1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Redskins fans, keeping it classy as usual

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Red Dragon, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Well-Known Member

3,633 Messages
    388 Likes Received

From ExtremeSkins:

SonOfWashington

We'll take care of the rest of those ribs, Romo.

diehardskinpsoup Cowboys eat Horse _ _ _ _. H_ _ _takes one for the team. Ha Ha. Cause he's a H _ _ _.

superozman

Looks like Ribs are on the tailgate menu this week!!!!

Reaper 21

would love to see laron out there first drive break the rest of romo ribs on a blitz.

oldskoolskins

Break some more of Romo's ribs, GO SKINS..

TheGreek1973

What? Its Brokeback Mountain week? Yeap. Staring H - _ _as Heath Ledger and Jerry Jones as Jake Gyllenhall... hey didn't Jerry kiss H _ _ _after the Jets

jtpop Miles hurt, Dez hurting, Romo broken ribs..... sounds like a recipe for a cowboy beatdown

thebluefood
    I WANT TONY ROMO'S HEAD ON A ****ING PLATE!

FanboyOf91

Let's break the other ribs next week!

SkInZKId2121

I have a good feelin Kerrigan is going to dominate their rookie RT Smith hope he breaks some more of Romo's ribs!!

LD0506

So I was getting the morning coffee out of the way and all and then I suddenly realized, I hadn't said **** the Cowboys yet today!

goflyhelo
    F Dallas! I swear feels great to say that...

HighOnHendrix >I've been wanting a toilet with a star in the bowl so I can c_ _ _on it, like a target only blue!

Tennessee Ed There is nothing finer than watching the #$%#$%# Cowboys fail on those brand new video boards.

terrifNick21
    *** Dallas. I'm gonna patent some toilet paper with their star so I can wipe my a _ _ on it. **** them.

jsmith2003

**** them ********! and **** tony hom_ too!!

God I love this thread!!

[[ghost]]

**** DALLAS!

This is very therapeutic.

Deefense
    />In all of my years of watching football (30+) I have never seen a more pathetic team than the dallas f**k*ng coyboys. LOL. They always know when to implode. From the cant beat the skins in the playoffs, to the leon lett let downs, to the drug infested infernos (michael the fa___ irvin), to hom_ the romo, and T.O., the most overrated WR ever.

******* fans, its time you face up and admit, you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah - **** the cowpatties!!!!!

DarrellsMyHero28
    I just hocked a loogie and I like it more than the Cowboys.

**** em

2. Dcowboy84

Dcowboy84 Well-Known Member

1,119 Messages
    86 Likes Received
    awesome. i love all the analysis in there. real football knowledge coming out of that place :rolleyes:

and Kerrigan will not dominate Tyron. he is not the spare the Cardinals have at RT or whoever it is playing RT for the Gnats nowadays
  3. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,066 Messages
    2,484 Likes Received
    :laugh1: at Kerrigan "dominating" Smith.

Typical Skins fans. They don't know what they're talking about.

It's just hilarious, because their fans resort to insults, foul language, and general unpleasantries when talking about us...and we (for the most part) don't do that.
  4. Go Big D!

Go Big D! Destination End Zone

1,758 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm actually embarrassed for them...
  5. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,277 Messages
    320 Likes Received
    should fans of a a team that has had thugs like Landry, Sean Taylor, retards like Dexter Manley really be crapping on another team?
  6. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,141 Messages
    1,461 Likes Received
    ***** envy....,bro. It's been like that for?.... forever.

;)
  7. Red Dragon

3,633 Messages
    388 Likes Received

I know. I thought Eagles fans were bad until I read some of the stuff on ExtremeSkins.
  8. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

38,040 Messages
    1,236 Likes Received
    I pretty much hate the redskins, and I know hate is a bad word, I wish I could find a word worse than hate, that would apply to how I feel about the deadskins.
  9. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

14,685 Messages
    1,118 Likes Received
    The people that post on Extremeskins are absolute bottom of the barrel garbage.
  10. Red Dragon

3,633 Messages
    388 Likes Received

The people on Eagles message boards could give them a run for their money. When I visited the Eagles MB three years ago, the Philly fans were talking about how they pictured Cowboys fans drinking sewage out of sewage vats, along with other things which I can't post on this message board. I was surprised and not surprised.
  11. supafly

supafly Member

140 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  12. bigE79

bigE79 Active Member

2,414 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :hammer: ...Despise is a good word:star:
  13. SkinsFan82

SkinsFan82 Member

285 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    When you get that many people in one place, bound to have some idiots. I mean ES is the largest NFL team forum online.

It's unfortunate that people wish injury on anyone over a game.
  14. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,449 Messages
    138 Likes Received
  15. SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan Well-Known Member

2,242 Messages
    34 Likes Received
    My favorite part of CZ is how much CZ posts about ES year round
  16. Cowboysfan570

Cowboysfan570 Well-Known Member

1,063 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    Speaking as a long-time lurker, the proportion of idiots on that forum far outstrips most that I've ever been on. In all honesty it would be amusing if it weren't so downright sad how much respect blithering fools like tr1 get on that forum.

Art isn't any better and both of them are routinely wrong on virtually everything. The vast majority who post in Around the NFL are stupidly blinded by their hatred of the Cowboys and exhibit intellectual and logical failures that are breathtaking in their frequency and degree.

But hey, at least you aren't Eagles fans, so there is that.
  17. SkinsHokieFan

2,242 Messages
    34 Likes Received

[IMG]
  18. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,485 Messages
    1,710 Likes Received
    You liked the post so you want him to smell good?
  19. SkinsHokieFan

2,242 Messages
    34 Likes Received
    It stunk that bad :)

If he had some cojones, he'd actually bother jumping in the debate. I have little respect for message board posters who run to their home board and cry about some other message board. Redskins fans included in that

Follow the rules of the place, realize you are a guest, sack up and get in it. Or keep your mouth shut
  20. Cowboysfan570

Cowboysfan570 Well-Known Member

1,063 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    Would you argue with a geocentric flat-earth theorist? Same deal.

tr1 and others there may be a constant source of amusement for me, but they also demonstrate all the critical thinking abilities of a brick and there is really no use to arguing with that sort of mentality.