1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Redskins Hatred Reborn

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by demdcowboys#1, Dec 31, 2012.

1. demdcowboys#1

demdcowboys#1 Well-Known Member

1,485 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    They have been so irrelevant for so many years that my hatred died down for them due to the fact that we were normally sweeping them, or at least splitting. My largest hated team was the Giants for the longest, but after last night. I could not hate any team more than the Washington Redskins. I am so tired of hearing about RG3. I hope Seattle wipes the floor with those guys. I cannot stand it. I hate them with a raging passion. More than I ever have. GO SEATTLE!
  2. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,451 Messages
    6,008 Likes Received
    is this what cowboys fans have become? cheerleaders for other teams? sad...
  3. DavidAK

DavidAK New Member

796 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I dislike what I see out of our own team more than I do what the other NFC East is doing. And no, the Giants and Eagles are still ahead of them. The Redskins have been good ONE season.
  4. demdcowboys#1

1,485 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Not cheerleading for another team bud. I just want the Skids out of the playoffs and I don't care who beats them....
  5. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,906 Messages
    2,083 Likes Received
    My hate for the Skins has never waned.

And yes as a Cowboys fan I ALWAYS root for anybody that is playing the Foreskins. Nothing makes me happier than seeing them lose. It matters not who beats them - just that they lose!

And the same goes for the Stealers. So for the first time since the Seahawks played Pitt in the SB I will be a Seahawks fan for about 3 hours!
  6. JackWagon

JackWagon Well-Known Member

1,394 Messages
    114 Likes Received

Its the playoffs ... time to pick your "other" team ... cause Dallas isnt in it. Personally im the biggest Tom Brady fan cause thats my GFs team. Im sure there will be a lot of people jumping on the Manning Broncos bandwagon also :)
  7. theanimal23

theanimal23 Member

277 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    Why hate them? This team is to blame themselves for their season.
  8. Double

Double New Member

70 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Inasmuch as I hate the Deadskins, I'm afraid that their team is a team on the way up. In the past, it was easier to wave them off as a team with no future while we tackle the likes of the Gnats and Iggles. Now the reality is that they will be more of a headache in coming seasons. No loss hurts worse than losing to the Deadskins and to do it twice in a season, it sure must be the end of the world.
  9. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

20,571 Messages
    1,175 Likes Received
    For years, Redskins fans hated the Cowboys, particulary because of Emmitt Smith, the Redskins killer.

Now the Redskins have a player we may end up hating the duration of his stay in Washington - RGIII.

These things happen in cycles. Emmitt killed the Skins; RGIII kills the Cowboys. :(
  10. demdcowboys#1

1,485 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Yup, and we will have years of headaches :bang2: unless something changes, but with Jerruh... I don't see that happening.
  11. AmishCowboy

AmishCowboy if you ain't first, you're last

4,384 Messages
    66 Likes Received
    They are def on the way up, however, it will be interesting to see what happens next season after teams have a year to study the "Pistol", will it go the way of the "Wildcat" or regress like Cam Newton did?
  12. TheFinisher

TheFinisher Well-Known Member

2,504 Messages
    676 Likes Received
    I'm more angry at our team and how they continue to shoot themselves in the foot than I am at the Washington Redskins.
  13. tyke1doe

20,571 Messages
    1,175 Likes Received
    I think the Redskins will use the read-option until RGIII becomes more comfortable with Washington's offensive scheme. RGIII doesn't have to rely on the read-option indefinitely because he's a very accurate passer and because the Skins don't want to continue to expose RGIII to beatings.

Cam's "regression" was more mental, but Cam started to rebound near the end of the season.

RGIII doesn't have the same mental hangups as Cam did/does.

Plus, the Skins have always known how to run the ball. They are committed to running the ball. The Cowboys haven't learned how to do that. :(
  14. Boysathelm

Boysathelm Benched

89 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    I can agree with the Giants, but Philadelphia?

Dude, the Eagles' window is officially closed. They're re-building from top-bottom next season. No one in their right mind would claim that Philadelphia is ahead of any one in this division.
  15. ApolytonGP

ApolytonGP Member

74 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Not unless RG3 gets hurt (which is possible).

For me, I really wish we had picked Wilson with our 3rd. (Said it before he "popped".) The rationale is that the play style does not need to change with a change in QB. Even if we keep Kirk (who after all does know the scheme and all), I hope we get a running QB of high intelligence/character next year to replace Rex. Does NOT need to be an RG3 caliber talent. Just someone who fits the scheme. Tebow would be fine or even one of the military school QBs (like how Rodger came out after a few years off).
  16. garyclarkfan

garyclarkfan New Member

8 Messages
    0 Likes Received

this.
  17. demdcowboys#1

1,485 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Yeah the Eagles are finished. Reports saying Reid will be fired tomorrow. They are done. Complete rebuild mode for them. They will be the NFCE Doormat for years to come. Right now, the best team in the East is the Skins. The Giants late season meltdowns are becoming all to consistent.
  18. tyke1doe

20,571 Messages
    1,175 Likes Received
    Are you a Redskins fan or Cowboys fan?
  19. SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan Well-Known Member

2,250 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    The Redskins are now 5-0 in season finale's vs the Cowboys in DC

Alfred Morris became the first running back to ever have 200 yards and 3 TDs vs the Cowboys in a game, and set the single season rushing mark for most yards vs the Cowboys in a season.

First sweep of the Cowboys since 2005

Redskins first division title since 1999
  20. Double

Double New Member

70 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Go to hell and don't even make me list what we have done to the deadskins over the years. Yea, you won the east, clap for yourself and wait for the beatdown from Seattle. I can guarantee you one thing, we will sweep the deadskins next year.