1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Redskins Lockerroom Politics... from Politico

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by sbark, Sep 13, 2008.

1. sbark

sbark Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,576 Messages
    188 Likes Received
    BUZZ: WashPost 'D.C. Sports Bog' blogger Dan Steinberg quotes several Washington Redskins players as saying the locker room is split half and half between John McCain and Barack Obama, with cornerback Fred Smoot disclosing: 'We have a lot of black Republicans in here.' Defensive tackle Lorenzo Alexander, an independent supporting Obama, reports: 'We make a lot of money playing this game, but I think it's bigger than who's giving the biggest tax breaks. I mean, that's probably the main issue we're kind of arguing about: McCain or Obama, Republican or Democrat.'

probably bout' the same split in the Boys' Locker room i'd presume....
  2. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No suprise here.

Especially given the fact that alot of lockerooms are filled with a mix of people from very different backgrounds.

Oh and that Fred Smoot quote is funny, I know someone that knows him and that is definately something he would say LOL.
  3. peplaw06

peplaw06 That Guy

13,681 Messages
    408 Likes Received
    The taxing issues are probably going to be the biggest ones in a lockerroom filled with people who make millions per year. No surprise that there's a divide along those lines rather than racial lines.
  4. Viper

Viper Active Member

2,190 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Of course not, they're all voting for Palin/McCain!:cool: