1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Redskins: We win today, on our path but...

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by sunbum, Nov 18, 2012.

1. sunbum

sunbum Active Member

810 Messages
    103 Likes Received
    .....the Redskins & RGIII are balling and our Thanksgiving showdown should be AWESOME!! If we win that is....I'm pumped!!!!
  2. links18

links18 Well-Known Member

9,626 Messages
    1,354 Likes Received
    And people tried to argue yesterday that the Cowboys-Redskins rivalry was dead, because there was nothing to play for anymore. Well, here we are: 2nd place in the NFC Least on the line people! :lmao:
  3. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    Balling? The shined and beat a Eagle team that quit last week after we beat them. Everybody balls against the sorry arse eagles. They won but I question the ballin part. Just sayin!!
  4. links18

9,626 Messages
    1,354 Likes Received
    Do you have a prediction for the game? Are we putting up 30+ on the 'Skins? :D
  5. Mansta54

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    No I don't have a prediction and it wouldn't surprise me if we hung 30pts on them. Have you seen their Defense this year or are you just judging them on todays game against a broken eagle team that QUIT weeks ago? This is a week to week league, none of us knows what's gonna happen each week.
  6. Mansta54

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    You sound like a closet Foreskin fan. Just sayin!!!
  7. Zman5

Zman5 Well-Known Member

5,710 Messages
    1,404 Likes Received
    They balled today but there were cries to fire Shanahan last week.
  8. sunbum

sunbum Active Member

810 Messages
    103 Likes Received
    Yes, we beat the birds but don't think it was your traditional win counting our 3 non-offensive scores. Not trying to sound like ESPN but considering today's anemic offense performance for much of the game, and the season for that matter, will not be a walk in the park for us. This will be a most meaningful Thanksgiving day game for me in a loooong time!! :)
  9. links18

9,626 Messages
    1,354 Likes Received
    Why? Because I don't make thoughtless, bombastic predictions based on fantasies and call you out when you do? :rolleyes:
  10. Mansta54

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    Well, you sound exactly like ESPN. Do the Bears discount all their defensive TD's cause they win with them often?
  11. 187beatdown

187beatdown Lack of Big Plays

3,955 Messages
    629 Likes Received
    Their offense is horrifyingly inconsistent.

If we get the bad Redskins we can probably outscore them 10-6.
  12. Mansta54

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    Calling me out? Really? A lot of posters predicted us to score 30 on the Browns. I have very broad shoulders dude, call me out as often as you wish. You want a cookie now? Wow!!
  13. sunbum

sunbum Active Member

810 Messages
    103 Likes Received
    you're blinded, we're far from hitting on all cylinders but being you're a Cowboys fan, you're still alright in my book.
  14. Mansta54

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    I'm not blinded at all, I just don't know what's wrong with scoring defensive TD's. We're far from hitting on all cylinders but the "W" is the most important thing. Isn't it? You do want the Boyz to win, right?
  15. sunbum

sunbum Active Member

810 Messages
    103 Likes Received
    Wins mean everything and we pulled it out today. Don't care how we do it as long as we win. Just saying we're still way too sluggish on offense and what we may have thought was a cake walk, wont be on turkey day. I'm really excited for this game.
  16. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

7,499 Messages
    408 Likes Received
    RG3 isn't going to be able to just throw the ball up and hope for the best vs Dallas DBs.
  17. links18

9,626 Messages
    1,354 Likes Received
    Your the one that called me a Redskins fan. Wow!! Just sayin' :p:
  18. links18

9,626 Messages
    1,354 Likes Received
    You mean like Eli does?

Seriously, what is our game plan to contain him? Rush 3?
  19. MartinRamone

MartinRamone Well-Known Member

1,470 Messages
    112 Likes Received
    They have a bad defense, if we dont turn it over we win. It will be another close game tho.
  20. Mansta54

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    That's cause you're jockin them like they're soooo good or something. C'mon dude!!!