1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Reid"s kid in trouble again

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Haley94, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Haley94

Haley94 Active Member

1,096 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. Aikbach

Aikbach Well-Known Member

9,722 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    I like Reid and hate his team, hope his family rallies together and his team burns in Hades.
  3. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,043 Messages
    788 Likes Received
    I hate to see a stupid young man take years off of his fathers life.

This has got to put tremendous stress on Andy ..... and he is not in the best of shape.

I hope everything works out for him.
  4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal Insulin Beware

10,961 Messages
    1,267 Likes Received

You don't like circles?
  5. zrinkill

33,043 Messages
    788 Likes Received
    :eek:

:D
  6. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,722 Messages
    1,809 Likes Received

I bet Joe Gibbs does!

:eek:
  7. zrinkill

33,043 Messages
    788 Likes Received
    [IMG]

;)
  8. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

13,366 Messages
    842 Likes Received
    Tragic, the way this kid is going
    No parent should go through this
    I hope Coach Reid can one day see his family healthy and happy
    Best wishes to the Reid Family.

(As a former he l l raiser who burnt out my dad's Dodge Charger engine once -- after he told me to NOT take the car while he took a nap -- kids can be remarkably selfish. Not for property but with the feelings of parents and those around him who care.
    Well, anyway, the best to the Reids

And he should ship his kids to Farmers Branch. There is absolutely nothing to do around here and culturally it is a wasteland. So it might be both a place to withdraw from that kind of trouble and as a punishment and deterrent. I for one have suffered enough, but this city has a lot of women who know how to fix trucks. And who can resist a place like that?
  9. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,183 Messages
    162 Likes Received
    Some folks seem to never learn.
  10. HopeCowboyFan

HopeCowboyFan Benched

160 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Police stop Britt Reid, son of Eagles coach Andy Reid, for suspected DUI in parking lot

August 23, 2007

PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pa. (AP) -- One of Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid's sons, awaiting sentencing in a road-rage case, was detained Thursday on suspicion of driving while impaired.

Britt Reid, 22, of Villanova, failed a sobriety test in a store parking lot around 3:45 p.m. and was given a blood test, Assistant Police Chief Joseph Lawrence of Plymouth Township said.

Reid struck a shopping cart when officers activated their lights, Lawrence said.

No charges were filed Thursday. Montgomery County District Attorney Bruce L. Castor Jr. said he was told not to take any action until the blood test results come back, which he said would not be until Monday at the earliest.

"What we have is the possibility of a crime; we don't have evidence of a crime, not yet," Castor said.

Reid is free on bail pending sentencing in the Jan. 30 road-rage case, in which police said he brandished a handgun at another driver. He pleaded guilty last week to gun and drug charges and faces a possible six to 14 months in jail.

Defense lawyers did not immediately return phone messages Thursday.

Senior Deputy Attorney General Marc Costanzo, who prosecuted the first case, said an impaired-driving charge could violate Reid's bail conditions. Reid's lawyers have said he is undergoing outpatient treatment at a substance-abuse center.

Reid's 24-year-old brother, Garrett, faces at least three days in jail after pleading guilty last month to drug and traffic offenses. Garrett Reid admitted to using heroin the day he ran a red light in Plymouth Township and hit another car.