1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Report: John Edwards Confesses to Elizabeth: 'It's My Baby'

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by trickblue, Mar 4, 2009.

1. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,940 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    Link

Report: John Edwards Confesses to Elizabeth: 'It's My Baby'
    By The Staff at wowOwow.com

The National Enquirer, which broke the story of John Edwards’s affair with Rielle Hunter, now reports that the former Senator finally confessed to his wife Elizabeth that he is the father of Hunter’s baby.

According to the National Enquirer, Edwards made the admission to his wife for fear that Hunter would go public, and he wanted to beat her to the punch. Hunter reportedly became upset over the prospect of Elizabeth Edwards’s new book, "Resilience: Reflections on the Burden and Gifts of Facing Life’s Adversities," which comes out in May.

Said an anonymous source:
    Rielle has become extremely edgy, and John’s been afraid she might go public before Elizabeth’s book comes out so she can put her story out there first. These concerns led to John telling Rielle that he had sat down with Elizabeth and admitted to being the baby’s father. This is something that Rielle had been pushing John to do for a long, long time because he initially told Elizabeth he was NOT the father. The last thing John wants right now is for Rielle to go public before Elizabeth’s book comes out, makes new headlines and trigger a nasty battle between the two women.
    Hmmm. We’re not sure who to believe. The National Enquirer was right about the affair, but wouldn’t John have simply fessed up during his original confession, rather than dragging out the scandal?
  2. ConcordCowboy

ConcordCowboy Mr. Buckeye

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    WOW...what a fall for Edwards.

Pathetic.
  3. trickblue

28,940 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    He always looked the shyster to me although I feel very sorry for his family... they didn't deserve to go through this on a national level... or any level...
  4. ConcordCowboy

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    This is got to be the worst for Elizabeth now.

The only thing she had left in this whole mess was that the baby wasn't his.

Even though she probably knew.
  5. trickblue

28,940 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    I'm sure she knew... their was a pic of him holding the baby... obviously it was his...
  6. ConcordCowboy

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    True...but to now have him come out publicly and have to admit it after saying it wasn't his...gots to hurt.
  7. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    They should have just gone on 'Maury' and done a DNA test like a respectable couple.

"John, the test results are in and you.....ARE the father".
  8. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    He was right about the two Americas.
    One cheats and the other one does not.
  9. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,814 Messages
    1,674 Likes Received
    Notice how little play this is getting in the MSM. Imagine if Edwards was a republican. They have no trouble attacking any part of a Republicans family (unless they are gay).
  10. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    This already got a lot of coverage.
  11. Jon88

Jon88 Benched

7,665 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Oh yeah, to me too. That smile says it all.
  12. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

15,253 Messages
    2,453 Likes Received
    John Edwards? The psychic?:p:
  13. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,730 Messages
    108 Likes Received
    :lmao: