1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

REQUEST: Cowboys-Titans Complete Game Video

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by Dallas22, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Dallas22

Dallas22 New Member

418 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hi there again... anyone have the complete Cowboys-Titans Game video??? I watched the game at a sports bar, but would like to RE-watch it again so that I can listen to what they are saying and go through the game again. Appriciate the upload...

Thanks

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22
  2. DBoys

DBoys New Member

4,713 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  3. Dallas22

Dallas22 New Member

418 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thanks DBoys... Yeah, I'm looking for the HD Upload of this game IF possible...

BTW, does anyone have the Jacksonville game ripped in HD??? If so, please let me know so that I can download it... thanks again!

Finally, I was wondering how could I take these downloads and watch them on my regular DVD player (not on my computer)??? How does that work and is that possible??? Again, thanks a mil for any info!

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22
  4. DBoys

DBoys New Member

4,713 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The site I posted has all the Cowboy games in HD. Yes you can convert the AVI's to DVD and watch them on your DVD player. You will need software to do it though and they usually cost money.
  5. onetrickpony

onetrickpony Member

727 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    Try http://www.videohelp.com/ There are a bunch of tutorials linked there which will help you convert between different video formats like AVI to DVD.
  6. cwbyfan72

cwbyfan72 Active Member

909 Messages
    56 Likes Received
    If someone has the link to the actual torrent file of the game, please post it ! Thanks