1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Request: High-Res pics of Cowboys Greats

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by TheSkaven, Mar 22, 2005.

1. TheSkaven

TheSkaven Last Man Standing

4,090 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    I have officially transformed my Home Theater room into a Dallas Cowboys themed room. It's looking great but there is one last piece remaining. I have a 24' long empty wall opposite my screen and I'd like to turn it into my own personal Wall of Fame.

I already have a beautifully framed and signed Roger Staubach poster, but I'd like to get large pictures of the following: Don Meredith, Tony Dorsett, Drew Pearson, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin and Quincy Carter. Okay, I'm just kidding about the last one. :)

I don't want anyone to go out of their way, but if anyone has any high resolution pics (600dpi+) that would print nice when blown up to 4 feet in height, could you please post a link here or drop me a message? Signed pictures are even better.

Thanks!!
  2. inevadropit

inevadropit New Member

146 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    ive got some 8x10s that i could scan at 300 dpi, but that's about the best i can do....
  3. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I'd check with Trick or Juke if I were you...
  4. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  5. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received

I could do the same as inevadropit....I can scan at very high resolutions if you want...

I have a very expensive scanner at work...

So lemme know...

:)
  6. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,941 Messages
    356 Likes Received
  7. jacs

jacs I'd Hit It

2,406 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    it would be nice to have some high res pictures of past cowboys.
  8. Hoods

Hoods Well-Known Member

1,009 Messages
    103 Likes Received
    Lol, let you know? He posted what he wanted... ;)
  9. TheSkaven

TheSkaven Last Man Standing

4,090 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    I'd appreciate that much if it's not too much trouble. I'm really psyched about this project, it's going to look great.

Edit: And thanks to people who already posted some pictures and provided links privately too. You guys rock! :)
  10. Drme2MkBlve

Drme2MkBlve New Member

40 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Very nice. I am also doing the same thing but Im trying to find wall paint that is as close to the team colors as possible. What can I say, I am a perfectionist? i butchered that word. Anyway, any suggestion would be greatly apprecciated and if and when Im done with this project, ill be sure to post pics.