1. SPORGWIRE.com
    The Sports Newswire
    SPORGWIRE provides you with an easy way to keep up with the latest sports news,
    rumors, reviews, videos and more from sports sites all over the internet!
    Follow your favorite teams and sports leagues and
    the SPORGWIRE home page becomes your personal sports news site for the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

Reuben Foster Flunks Drug Test

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Plankton, Apr 20, 2017.

1. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

33,404 Messages
    10,412 Likes Received
    I believe Foster. And he won't fall far. Assuming he calls to us, I would have no problem if Dallas took him. He doesn't have a marijuana problem and failed no tests in college. Draft him and we solidify our linebacking corp.
    In fact, if he's there, I guarantee you Dallas will not pass him up.

JonJon and Gaede like this.
  2. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

38,779 Messages
    46,241 Likes Received
    Exactly. Considered a failed test but not really. I'm not dropping him at all. He's my #1 ranked player. I like his crazy.

Floaty and Nirvana like this.
  3. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

9,658 Messages
    7,239 Likes Received
    While stupid during the damn draft process, this stupid rule has to be changed! It's getting ridiculous. People smoke weed folks and I'm really getting tired of acting like these guys are some sort of criminals. Gregory is supposedly the most well spoken, best guy their is, yet we act like he's a leper.

waving monkey likes this.
  4. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

10,036 Messages
    1,574 Likes Received
  5. RamziD

RamziD Well-Known Member

2,232 Messages
    385 Likes Received
    Haha, yes. Autocorrect.

stasheroo likes this.
  6. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

12,190 Messages
    4,801 Likes Received
    When a player refuses to do what his own people are telling him to do, its usually because he;s hiding something. Thats why its a story right now.

7. MRCPS

MRCPS Member

51 Messages
    27 Likes Received
    A whole lot of people that think this will be an ongoing issue, it is not he stated that it may have came from food poisoning which may be valid.

8. RingOfHonor88

RingOfHonor88 Well-Known Member

5,484 Messages
    6,506 Likes Received
  9. darthseinfeld

darthseinfeld Today's Winner Of The Internet Zone Supporter

9,048 Messages
    6,527 Likes Received
    I remember those from the military days lol

10. Plankton

Plankton Well-Known Member

6,889 Messages
    6,329 Likes Received
    I don't buy his story for a minute. It was never mentioned until now, and it's not like he couldn't have before - especially considering that he was sent home from the combine after an issue with a nurse during medical testing.

Even in his apology after the fact, he never mentioned that he was sick and had food poisoning. Hell, it could have played well in his apology for what had transpired.

http://mmqb.si.com/nfl-draft-combine-reuben-foster-alabama-hospital-incident-draft-stock

RingOfHonor88 likes this.
  11. waving monkey

waving monkey Well-Known Member

7,022 Messages
    4,034 Likes Received
    I'm back and forth. Great talent a little small for the mike warning signs. We have seen this before.

12. GhostOfPelleur

GhostOfPelleur Well-Known Member

1,035 Messages
    1,180 Likes Received
    Not that it has anything to do with this, but I drink water all day long. A ton of water. Probably a gallon a day, at least. Would this cause a test to be diluted?

13. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

7,289 Messages
    1,338 Likes Received
    Yeah Jason....

14. Tristan

Tristan Active Member

713 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    This is a bunch of BS, you should be able to drink as much as you like! If theres so little of something in your system that drinking water gives you a clean sample then they should leave you the hell alone imo!

Weed stays in youre system for 3 full weeks, If the hypocrytes actually find thc thats one thing but the diluted sample fear is some communist bs

15. JIMMYBUFFETT

JIMMYBUFFETT Skinwalker

1,659 Messages
    833 Likes Received
    Speaking from past experience, it sounds like he dipped the tube in the tank. When you get popped with a test you know you're going to fail you panic. You dribble a little pee in the tube and top it with toilet water. The hope is that it will dilute the sample enough to mask the THC. I tried the same thing in high school ( I had issues) and got popped for the same thing, diluting a sample. I believe I even used the same excuse of over hydrating, so they tested me again right then and it was a big fat failure. It wasn't a fun Christmas in Margaritaville that year.

The problem with a diluted test is that you don't know what he's hiding. Maybe he just smoked a little with his buddies before starting his NFL career. Maybe it was PEDs. Maybe he's freebasing peanut butter meth. You just don't know, but you don't dilute it by drinking your Arctic Blast Gatorade.

16. NotForLong

NotForLong Member

76 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    Ahhh ok

17. RingOfHonor88

RingOfHonor88 Well-Known Member

5,484 Messages
    6,506 Likes Received
  18. sideon

sideon Well-Known Member

879 Messages
    721 Likes Received
    Myles

19. SeanLee50

SeanLee50 Well-Known Member

3,220 Messages
    3,427 Likes Received
    Slide to us in the 2nd

20. reddyuta

reddyuta Well-Known Member

12,500 Messages
    5,090 Likes Received
    I would not do it,If he is addicted to weed then he is no help to us until the league stops testing for it.