1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

Rex Ryan's lesson today

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by 5Stars, Nov 21, 2012.

  1. 5Stars

    5Stars Here comes the Sun...

    28,547 Messages
    3,299 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

    During his interview someone asked a question about problems.

    He said everybody has problems, and that he just uses the 90 - 10 rule.

    90% of people don't know you have a problem, the other 10% are glad you do.
     
  2. Bleu Star

    Bleu Star Bye Felicia!

    26,005 Messages
    7,751 Likes Received
    :laugh2: Rex knows interviews.
     
  3. Hostile

    Hostile The Duke

    119,476 Messages
    4,103 Likes Received
    I don't like the Jets.
     
  4. FLcowboy

    FLcowboy Hopeful this is the year Zone Supporter

    3,883 Messages
    128 Likes Received
    Too bad he can't figure out the offense's game plan until the fourth quarter.
     

Share This Page