1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

RG3 coming out party

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by jr40usa, Nov 19, 2012.

1. SkinsFan82

SkinsFan82 Member

286 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    RG3 grew up a Broncos fan, not a Cowboys fan. At his pro-day he specifically said he knew a lot of Baylor fans are Cowboys fan but he wasn't.
  2. TVMan

TVMan Active Member

798 Messages
    57 Likes Received
    Well, that will make it much easier to despise and loathe him during the game.
  3. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

7,302 Messages
    1,468 Likes Received
    If we play like we did Sunday you will have a lot of other reasons to loathe him during the game.
  4. TVMan

TVMan Active Member

798 Messages
    57 Likes Received
    Well, that would be the reason to loathe, correct?

What is up with all of the panziness with fans these days.
    It's your team, take a stand.

Geez.

Go Cowboys. Kick some Redskin backside.
  5. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

32,009 Messages
    7,757 Likes Received
    I think he looks like an amazing young player. Fortunately, the rest of that team isn't very impressive.

I can't wait for this game. This one is a real gut-check for Garrett's team. We get to see how they respond in a must-win situation against a team they should win on a short week after an ugly win against another team they should have beat. We've seen them spit the bit in situations like this before, but it's usually against a better team. We've done a pretty good job of winning the games we should win under Garrett. We'll see what happens.
  6. Idgit

32,009 Messages
    7,757 Likes Received
    We've got a contest going on this site to see how can collapse the fastest and sink the lowest in the process. The winner gets a sunshine pump.
  7. CowboyGil

CowboyGil Well-Known Member

1,194 Messages
    344 Likes Received
    Why doesn't Jerry just let the team take Thursday off since they have ZERO chance against RG3. Funny how people say 'stats don't mean jack' when it comes to Romo, but the RG3 fan club starts throwing out all kinds of stats when somebody says he's good but not great. Ah, the good ole double standard.
    :suxskins: :skins: :dissskin: :rolleyes:
  8. ajk23az

ajk23az Through Pain Comes Clarity

7,670 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    Have more wins than losses is a start.
  9. bigdnlaca

bigdnlaca Active Member

973 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    If Ryan does not bring pressure, RG3 will kill the Cowboys with his arm and legs.

He should follow what Carolina did and that is to attack him.
  10. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    He's already had some big stat games so I'd say he's already had his party.
  11. Idgit

32,009 Messages
    7,757 Likes Received
    We should be able to get pressure without bringing extra heat. Mix the fronts, play the run well and play solid deep coverage, and let RGIII beat you with his legs if he can. Romo's got to win that matchup if our defense plays the same solid football it's played all season.
  12. TVMan

TVMan Active Member

798 Messages
    57 Likes Received
    There is something to be said about simply enjoying the moment.
    ***We are 6-0 against the Redskins on Thanksgiving day.
  13. Idgit

32,009 Messages
    7,757 Likes Received
    I couldn't be more stoked for this game. No matter how disappointed we are with the season to-date, we're in the position we want to be in for the home stretch. Given the injuries, that's fairly impressive all on its own.

This is a winnable home game on a short turnaround against a familiar opponent and a team we should beat. If we want to get to where we're trying to get to as an organization--no matter what anyone thinks of Jason Garrett--this is a game we need to win. It's gut-check time in late November, and a win puts us in good position--with help coming--to make a run at the NFCE. All of the high-school drama on this site the last 4-5 months notwithstanding, that's all that really matters to me as a fan. I don't care how ugly it is or how it got there. Win the East playing your best football at the very end of the year and see what happens from there. It's still very possible.
  14. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

9,509 Messages
    877 Likes Received
    lolol its the same people that were telling me just how much our offense would struggle vs the daunted Ravens defense..

then all of a sudden - 2 weeks after we played baltimore people then determined the ravens defense wasnt very good...

the trainee wheels are on in full effect out there in DC...maybe 2 weeks from now the same people will realize that RG3 is playing well...but he is far from as good as they think he is

the slow ones always come around..theyre just slow
  15. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

11,150 Messages
    1,411 Likes Received
    I hope Bruce Carter introduces himself to RG sometime in the first quarter, .. and leaves him in a crumpled pile of burgundy and gold bones and teeth.

The only "coming out" RG will do is when he comes out of the game for smelling salts.
  16. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,942 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    The title of this thread shocked me... not that there's anything wrong with that...
  17. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received

Isnt that the truth? It's like these fans cant get enough of the kid. Yeah he is good, but to give your team no chance?

Get out of here.

I hate fans like that. Nobody said RG3 wasn't doing well but to make an entire thread on your man jock love? Really? :lmao:

We suck...Redkins are great....RG3 is coming out on T-DAY...

No really I am a Cowboys fan
  18. demdcowboys#1

demdcowboys#1 Well-Known Member

1,485 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Griff sure as hell is playing better than our QB. I take him 9 times out of 10 over Romo...

These Boys better bring their A game, or else it could get ugly and fast....

Lets not forget about Alfred Morris. Kid can flat out ball! Top 5 in rushing yardage this season...
  19. houstonwhodat

houstonwhodat Benched

149 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Someone needs to put a whooping on Griffin. He needs it.
  20. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

10,009 Messages
    1,144 Likes Received
    Ouch! Didn't even read an immediate response to that nugget. :laugh2: