1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

RG3: "We made Cowboys Stadium our Home"

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Zordon, Apr 28, 2013.

1. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,767 Messages
    1,973 Likes Received
    What size is your RG3 jersey?
  2. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,522 Messages
    395 Likes Received
    yeah he needs to get his facts straight
  3. Califan007

Califan007 Well-Known Member

1,222 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    You realize I'm a Redskins fan, right? lol...Because that's not an insult. ;)
  4. skillet98

skillet98 Member

56 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Sheesh people get so offended when they hear the truth :lmao2:
  5. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,415 Messages
    250 Likes Received
    Most of those "skins" fans in Cowboys Stadium that day were nothing more than Baylor fans cheering for the best player to ever play for that program. There's a reason why you never heard that many Skins fans down there before. Even when you won the last time in Dallas in 2008. If RG3 went to Cleveland, there would have been an insane amount of Browns fans the Sunday before Thanksgiving.

That said, I won't take this personal. It's another way to get a spark to this rivalry which has been dull for the most part the past 15 years.
  6. WPBCowboysFan

5,767 Messages
    1,973 Likes Received
    It might not be an insult, but you should hang your head in shame if you are a Foreskin fan. Willingly associating yourself with that idiotic fan base speaks volumes about you. :lmao2:
  7. Lodeus

Lodeus Well-Known Member

3,122 Messages
    360 Likes Received
    Comments like this make no sense to me. We're Cowboy fans and RG3 is a Redskin. Please tell me how we should feel about what he said?
  8. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Well-Known Member

4,086 Messages
    732 Likes Received

Answer: A QB who has won a playoff game while Griffin has not. :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
  9. WPBCowboysFan

5,767 Messages
    1,973 Likes Received
    :bow: :skins: :suxskins:
  10. WPBCowboysFan

5,767 Messages
    1,973 Likes Received
  11. Wheeltax

Wheeltax Well-Known Member

1,080 Messages
    596 Likes Received

Could be worse...could be Philly. :)
  12. NJ22

NJ22 Well-Known Member

1,121 Messages
    894 Likes Received
    Well until this team sacks up and makes stand they have to hear d-bags from NY, Philly and Washington talk trash. I hope they are as sick of it as we are.
  13. Mooney

Mooney New Member

21 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    the deafening "rg3" chants obviously confused him.
  14. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,814 Messages
    1,086 Likes Received
    As much as I like RG3, that video just dropped him a couple of notches on the likeness scale. You haven't done anything yet. Close your mouth son.
  15. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,178 Messages
    5,660 Likes Received
    deadskins fans coming out of hiding I see. you guys have been hibernating for years.:laugh2:
  16. Califan007

Califan007 Well-Known Member

1,222 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    You guys get it lol :)...
  17. skillet98

skillet98 Member

56 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's sarcasm calm down. It's not like he said it to a bunch of cowboy fans at your stadium. He said it at a draft party at our field. Why this is even a story on here is comical. What's even funnier is reading the posts about wanting to disable or reinjure him. As much as I dispise your team I wish no such thing on any of them.
  18. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,716 Messages
    95 Likes Received
    I think it's kinda silly to suggest Robert Griffin III won the 2012 Offensive Rookie of the Year by accident or through luck - unless you mean 'through Andrew Luck'. The kid is very talented - nevermind that he's from Texas :D.

For now, RG3's statements have some validity... cuz he's got scoreboard. Take THAT away from him next season and this becomes more of a 'conversation'. But for now, I'll do my sulking quietly. I just hope he keeps piping off and providing additional motivation to my Dallas Cowboys - in case that's what it takes.
  19. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Stackin and Processin, Well

8,599 Messages
    480 Likes Received
    One injury away from never playing again, he's a great talent but for what they gave up - to quote a prominant NFL exec 'he better be one of the best QB to play the game to give up all that.'

Kid has two major knee injuries in 3 years, erase his mobility and he's an average pocket passer that you gave away 2 firsts and a second for. All this from a front office that has never proven capable of building a solid roster via FA.

Moves like this remind me how stupid it is to give away premium picks, they come at a bargain for 4 years and constantly churn your roster.

Hence why the Roy Wolliams trade may very well be one of the reasons this team has struggled to get over the hump the past 3 years - you got absolutely no return on your investment as he was arguably the 4th best receiving option during his entire tenure in Dallas.

You gave up a 1st, 3rd, and 7th essentially half your draft for a guy whose production was comparable of that to Sam Hurd, an UDFA mind you.

Only trade for can't miss no doubt about it guys, and any good franchise doesnt let them hit the market or even dangle them.
  20. JDSTAR

JDSTAR Active Member

218 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    Man, I really don't like this guy.