1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

RG3: Rams played dirty in win

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Sam I Am, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,334 Messages
    229 Likes Received
    Did anyone see this game? I saw part of it. I didn't see any cheapshots when I was watching. The question with me would be. You are a running QB. You start running and you don't think a defensive player is going to cream you if he can?

If you can't take the punishment, don't freaking run! Throw the damn ball away.

I can already tell you this kid is going to get injured while running. So will Russell Wilson. (especially Russell Wilson. )

=======================================

RG3: Rams played dirty in win

Complete Story
  2. bigE79

bigE79 Active Member

2,414 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Waaa waaa waaaa...stop crying bobby.
  3. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Welcome to the NFL RGIII. Sean got hit dirty do you see him complaining? No. Shut up and play.
  4. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    They should send a tape of all the dirty hits to the league office. :D
  5. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

6,600 Messages
    2,159 Likes Received
    Waa Waa Waa, wait until you play Balt and Pitt ya big baby!
  6. slaga

slaga Member

214 Messages
    4 Likes Received
  7. SkinsFan82

SkinsFan82 Member

286 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    He didn't blame the loss on the cheap play, he simply pointed out how dirty the game was. It's something that was pointed out by multiple national sports talk shows.

It's the replacement refs fault for failing to gain control of the situation and letting guys take cheap shots in front of them well after the whistle.

The 'Skins lost because of mistakes on their part.
  8. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Skins making excuses what else is new? :rolleyes:
  9. SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan Well-Known Member

2,250 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    Rams beat the Redskins fair and square. If anything, the Redskins were the beneficiaries of bad calls by the refs.

The issue was the sheer lack of control the officials had on the game. The non call on the helmet to helmet hit on Fred Davis, the cheapshots on London Fletcher, Lorenzo Alexander being tackled on kickoffs, the near brawls after every single play. It was typical of a Jeff Fisher coached team the way the Rams played (physical, to the echo of the whistle) but the lack of control was atrocious.

The calls themselves, if anything, favored the Redskins. The NFL should be embarrsaed by the lack of control the officials had, and how long the damn game took (kicked off at 4:05, ended at 7 freakin 40)

And typical of headliner writers, RG3 never said the Rams played "dirty." Cowboy fans should be more aware of headline writing considering the headlines that come out about the Cowboys which have nothing to do with the facts
  10. SkinsHokieFan

2,250 Messages
    45 Likes Received
  11. slaga

slaga Member

214 Messages
    4 Likes Received
  12. Sam I Am

31,334 Messages
    229 Likes Received
    I link certainly appears to be a redskin kiss *** site. :muttley:

I love how they have video, but none of the claimed infractions. Only still pictures of it which everyone knows you can make it look almost anyway you want. Especially since you have the choice of frames to show. :D

Yo RG, you are playing with the big boys now. There is a lot more and stake and they are a lot bigger, stronger, faster, and meaner than the little guys you played with in college.
  13. SkinsHokieFan

2,250 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    Translation: I didn't see the game, and have no facts to refute evidence.
  14. slaga

slaga Member

214 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Please feel free to look up the plays in question and make an edumacated (intentionally spelled this way for you) decision for yourself. The Fletcher hit really ticked me off, more than the others. Otherwise you are just blabbering without any basis, but don't let that stop you...
  15. Sam I Am

31,334 Messages
    229 Likes Received
    I guess the smilies weren't enough. :cool:
  16. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,942 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    Every offensive play is dirty by the Redskins...

Why the NFL allows Shenanigan's style of cut-blocking on offense is beyond me...

Maybe they are scared of ferrets?
  17. cowboyzz11

cowboyzz11 Benched

74 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    look what Shanby said

''You have to have people take control,'' coach Mike Shanahan said. ''And there wasn't any control in that game. Hopefully officials next week will take control. That's what you have to do as an official.''

the hypocrite

''There was some extracurricular stuff going on after the plays,'' Griffin said. ''They were doing a lot of dirty things. I still think they have an extremely good team, that doesn't take anything away from them, but the game was unprofessional. Who am I to talk? I've barely been a pro for very long, but from what I experienced against the Saints compared to that game, it was definitely unprofessional and it does need to be cleaned up

''I don't want t
    o tip-toe the lines of anything that's happened with bounties or anything like that, but they were definitely going after me,'' Griffin said. ''They made it a point, obviously, all week to hit me. Some of the shots were cheap of that nature. But it's nothing I can control. Teams are going to try to hit me because they don't think I can take a hit. I think I've proved over my career that I can.''

Welcome to the NFL, kid

If you go back and watch the tape, there are a few instances when Griffin gets roughed up with hits that definitely toe the line of physical and dirty. Griffin himself even gets a little hot under the collar a couple of times with what he perceives to be excessive punishment

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/a..._me/11765671?refmod=backyard&refsrc=foxsports

well see you in Area league
  18. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,912 Messages
    2,102 Likes Received
    This is great news.

RG3 is already whining.

Fully expect him to get some more hits now that he has let all know he is a little cry baby.
  19. koolaid

koolaid Drink Me

1,768 Messages
    76 Likes Received
    Poor RG3 getting hit in a football game.
  20. SkinsFan82

SkinsFan82 Member

286 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I get that you guys are Cowboys fans, but some of you are just as bad about making a big deal out of nothing as the people at ExtremeSkins.

The guy wasn't whining, he got asked a question because the games this weekend in general were a mess and chaotic and it's been part of the national sports debate. There were a lot of late hits and cheap shots both ways that weren't called (and some that were called that shouldn't have been, both ways).

They told him they were going to hit them every play and he said it's football, he expects to get hit.

All he said was exactly what everyone else that watched the game said, but because he stated the obvious some of you guys want to pretend like he's whining or something.