1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

RG3 suffers knee injury late in game

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by bula, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

27,755 Messages
    3,734 Likes Received
    I don't agree with some of your conclusions, but that's a very cool article about the evolution of the NFL no-huddle. Thanks for posting it.
  2. SkinsFan82

SkinsFan82 Member

285 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Adam Schefter via twitter ... "At team meeting minutes ago, Redskins players were informed Kirk Cousins will start at Cleveland, according to text from person in room."
  3. DanteEXT

DanteEXT Well-Known Member

1,694 Messages
    111 Likes Received
    Guess we'll see if the Redskins struck gold twice in the draft... or if Cousins limited playing time success was pyrite. :)
  4. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

11,803 Messages
    481 Likes Received
    :D

Eh?
  5. Gameover

Gameover Well-Known Member

2,610 Messages
    317 Likes Received
    I told ya!!!

Cousin might be an upgrade.It will suck losing the division title to them in two weeks!
  6. DanteEXT

1,694 Messages
    111 Likes Received
    So, a 4th round QB can come in and successfully run the Redskins offense. Hhmmmm.... so RGIII is just a product of the system?
  7. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,089 Messages
    214 Likes Received
    Yep...that offense is complete. I don't think they can be stopped, you're gonna have to put up points on that defense but it's hard to in December in their stadium on that grass.
  8. rdskn4eva

rdskn4eva Member

90 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Sure. We score points like that, it's all good to me!
  9. DanteEXT

1,694 Messages
    111 Likes Received
    I was making a joke, going back to the whole Brady is a system QB because Cassel came in and went 11-5 or whatever it was.
  10. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,206 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    by saying it's the "system"...those two kids are something else unfortunately. However, the Shanahan's offensive system is sick: the oline is stunning. Not so much the pass blocking but the run blocking: where did that come from?
  11. NIBGoldenchild

NIBGoldenchild Active Member

951 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    I hope they realized how good the pass blocking became once Tyler Polumbus went out with that concussion. I'd rather have Jordan Black starting at RT next week to see if he can be our starter for the rest of the season.
  12. Bluestang

Bluestang Well-Known Member

4,864 Messages
    99 Likes Received

cut blocking.
  13. rdskn4eva

rdskn4eva Member

90 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Yup. Shanahan has been doing this blocking scheme since the Elway days.
  14. sacase

sacase Well-Known Member

4,271 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    Dude what are you talking about? Luck has almost 4000 yards passing and will probably break the most passing yards by a rookie record and already has the most passing yards in a game by a rookie. You need to seriously take off your homer glasses. Luck has passed for 1000 more yards than RGIII
  15. SkinsFan28

SkinsFan28 Active Member

1,009 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    I am talking about passer rating and completion percentage which are stats that reflect a qb's quality of play more than gross yard

Posted from Cowboyszone.com App for Android
  16. MisterPinstripe

MisterPinstripe New Member

14 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah... People excuse all of Lucks INTs because they say he passes a lot more then RG3. But then they say he has thrown for a lot more yards then RG3, and ignore the fact that he throws a heck of a lot more.

I didnt realize that it was okay to play poorly if you throw the ball more. :D