1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Robert Griffin III cleared for practice by doctors

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by panchucko, Jul 22, 2013.

1. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

2,718 Messages
    908 Likes Received
    You can argue so you attack. Go figure. Wouldn't expect anything else from a deadksin fan.
  2. SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan Well-Known Member

2,239 Messages
    32 Likes Received

You make it too easy

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  3. SkinsHokieFan

2,239 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    Generally an argument has facts. Yours has none besides "I have seen it before!"

Weak man, weak.
  4. SkinsFan82

SkinsFan82 Member

285 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    It's really not an argument when you say something and when presented with facts and data that prove you're wrong you simply disregard them and say you know better.

That's just you being stubbornly obtuse. :)
  5. SkinsHokieFan

2,239 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    It is being this

[IMG]
  6. SkinsFan28

SkinsFan28 Active Member

1,009 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    It's so funny for you to say that. Are stats the end all of a discussion, no, but that is as good a pure disregard because they don't support what you want to believe, as I have ever heard.

I picture you saying to Columbus as he sailed off, "I don't care what your math shows the earth, I have seen to many ships sail off that da** edge".
  7. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

2,718 Messages
    908 Likes Received
    We'll soon see who's right and who's wrong.
  8. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,643 Messages
    397 Likes Received
    Funny seeing these redskin fans getting butthurt on a Cowboys board.
  9. SkinsFan82

SkinsFan82 Member

285 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Pointing out factual inaccuracy in the opinion of someone who doesn't really know what they're talking about doesn't equate to being 'butthurt.'

If it makes you happy to think we're just sitting here reading this nonsense and getting angrier and angrier and hammering out a reply on the keyboard, cool...whatever floats your boat. :)
  10. zrinkill

32,643 Messages
    397 Likes Received
    I know
  11. mmohican29

mmohican29 Well-Known Member

2,237 Messages
    151 Likes Received
    LOL @ the time and "forensics" committed to covering Griffin's adolescent misadventures on facetime. I could care less either way, but if it comes out that he pulled a CrocoFavre- expect the embarassment that come with them. Fair?
  12. SkinsHokieFan

2,239 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    Sure I would agree if that actually happened :). I am sure William will have a post in this thread soon seeing that he was a groomsmen and with Robert that night
  13. SkinsHokieFan

2,239 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    I am entertained. 38 to 31 and 28 to 18 does that
  14. zrinkill

32,643 Messages
    397 Likes Received
    Snap ...... Pop......
  15. riverside4

riverside4 Active Member

212 Messages
    25 Likes Received
    Wont be a cheap shot if he levels him because he thinks he has the ball. Once a QB runs hes considered a RB so i will gladly give up 6 yards for every play he gets leveled. So how many hits you think he can take a game and i am not talking about a shove?
  16. Sonny#9

Sonny#9 Well-Known Member

1,566 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    Once again -- in theory this might work. But, like I've said time and time again, how many times are you willing to accept the 15 yard penalty for hitting the QB when he doesn't have the ball? Plus how many defensive coaches are going to be willing to give up 6+ a carry?

You should be familiar with games like that -- it leads to running backs having 200 yard games and scores like 28-18.
  17. Sonny#9

Sonny#9 Well-Known Member

1,566 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    This is classy right here...
  18. SkinsHokieFan

2,239 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    Did you not notice RG3 throwing up his hands on every fake last year? That essentially put him back in a "safe zone" and he wasn't getting cheapshotted as you indicate.

And lets not forget, the Shanahan system used to rely on chop blocks. You don't think that if DWare took a cheap shot on Griff, he won't get a high low chop block next time around to break his ankles?

It'll devolve into hockey
  19. NIBGoldenchild

NIBGoldenchild Active Member

953 Messages
    27 Likes Received
    Stop thinking in hypotheticals and start thinking in football terms. There are very few DEs or OLBs that can get to the mesh point before Griffin hands the ball off and throws his hands up. Once he throws his hands up, the DE/OLB cannot hit him without incurring a penalty. I think very few DCs are dumb enough to instruct their players to hit Griffin no matter what, making that 6 yard gain actually 22 yards once the 15yd unsportsmanlike conduct penalty is assessed.

Besides, whatever defensive coordinators come up with to limit the read option will not be "hit the quarterback, uduh!" Teams tried that last season and we all know how well that worked.
  20. DBOY3141

DBOY3141 Well-Known Member

3,155 Messages
    429 Likes Received
    Danny Coale tore his ACL in Dec and after 1 practice it's swelling. I think once Griffin starts practicing a different time table will come out. It's easy to say he will be ready for week 1 when he hasn't done any type of real football practicing. I wish him the best, but it's just too early to tell what his 2013 season will be.