1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Robert Griffin III cleared for practice by doctors

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by panchucko, Jul 22, 2013.

1. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

3,058 Messages
    1,092 Likes Received
    But you argue when we tell you things like running QB's don't last long in the NFL. Like that statement is false. I call BS on your reason.
    Vtwin likes this.
  2. SkinsFan28

SkinsFan28 Active Member

1,015 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    argue, or discuss? of course we are going to see through lenses that favor the skins point of view, but showing viable stats and taking a different point of view is a part of where I said, hear non Skins biased views.

I think Tony Romo has suffered as much wear and tear on his body from inadequate line play as Griffin running (on scrambles as you know). TR has had concussions broken ribs and assorted other injuries.

My biggest problem with your use of "mobile qbs" is that you lump a group in a false box. If Griffin doesn't learn to control his "Superman" moments he will have a shorter career, but both CK and Wilson showed a modicum of self preservation and avoided the big hits, I would think they will have solid long careers in the NFL. As for Griffin this year's telltale sign will be in a late game, game on the line and Griffin scrambles towards a first, if he goes out or down safely regardless of picking up the 1st, he will have learned, if he takes the hit fighting for a yard or two, his career will be much shorter. (still more than 2 more years to tie in to your other thread)
  3. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,102 Messages
    836 Likes Received
    One year vs 10 years.

Romo did not suffer a significant injury until his 6th year in the league ........ The hype machine did not even make it a year,
  4. SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan Well-Known Member

2,259 Messages
    62 Likes Received
    I call BS on your rationale because you don't have any.

Facts were presented to you in the other thread which you simply ignored, which isn't a surprise.
  5. SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan Well-Known Member

2,259 Messages
    62 Likes Received
    That is generally the response of someone who has no facts to back up a false opinion.

"Why are you here anyways making me look stupid?" "WAAAAHHHHH"
  6. Sonny#9

Sonny#9 Well-Known Member

1,576 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    Exactly. There are a lot of smart, level-headed posters on here that challenge my views, logic, the way I look at players, schemes, etc. I welcome their opinion. Is there something wrong with that?