1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Romeo Crennel Benching Anyone Who Turns The Ball Over

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Hoofbite, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,523 Messages
    2,211 Likes Received
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...ch-player-turns-ball-over-204800363--nfl.html

Wow.

That's gonna be tough to be Cassel. Awesome news for anyone with Pittsburgh's defense this week. I picked em up simply because they were playing the Chiefs.

If Brady Quinn comes in the Steelers might be my top scoring player this week.
  2. KoRnyBrad

KoRnyBrad I am the Bat!

249 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    So if Cassel throws an int he's benched. Quinn comes in and loses a fumble, he's benched. Stanzi comes in throws another int. Charles steps in as QB?:laugh2:
  3. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,523 Messages
    2,211 Likes Received
    I guess they just rotate until someone doesn't give it away.

I was thinking the same thing though. Should have picked up a KC costume for Halloween and tried to sneak on to the field. You might be going in.
  4. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

49,669 Messages
    3,895 Likes Received
    This may seem hard to believe, but the situation in KC is light years worse than in Big D.
  5. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

29,790 Messages
    5,497 Likes Received
    I wouldn't make it a standing rule, but I'd pull players for plays or series after making mistakes that lead to turnovers or after drops.
  6. KoRnyBrad

KoRnyBrad I am the Bat!

249 Messages
    19 Likes Received

The kids in Chiefs costumes were the scariest things this Halloween!:lmao2:
  7. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,541 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    Well as a cowboys fan my hopes aren't "Oh geez, I hope the cowboys aren't the worst team in the league this year". My hopes are more along the lines of "I hope we win in the playoffs and maybe win a superbowl this year".

So I can really care less if there's worse teams than the cowboys, I want there to be 31 worse teams than the cowboys, not 1 or 2.
  8. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

49,669 Messages
    3,895 Likes Received
    Right.

That's why you replied.

Gotcha.