1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Romo single handedly lost the season

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by NextGenBoys, Dec 17, 2007.

1. NextGenBoys

NextGenBoys Well-Known Member

7,620 Messages
    48 Likes Received
    Fantasy season that is!

What a week for him to put up an unusual bad game. One game before the league championships. I didnt think our offense would score very many points, so I benched MBIII in favor of Marshawn Lynch, but Romo is the one who lost it for me. Everyone else on my team did fairly well.

Oh well, I have no doubts that he will bounce back and we will enter the playoffs winning our last 2. This team needed this win. They were getting overconfident and it was showing on the field. Time for business.
  2. Nav22

Nav22 Well-Known Member

5,413 Messages
    1,027 Likes Received
    You and me both, man. :(

11-2 regular season... won my division... had a 1st round bye... all flushed down the toilet with Romo's horrendous game, which also shredded T.O.'s value for me. This must be how Peyton Manning felt in 2004.

And despite that, I still had a shot to win Sunday night, if Plaxico Burress could've gotten me 12 points. But of course, Eli Manning blows.
  3. Ben_n_austin

Ben_n_austin Benched

2,898 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I hate watching football with fantasy football players. :eek::
  4. UVAwahoos

UVAwahoos Benched

2,163 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Me too. Had Romo and TO goin into today...not good but I can't stay mad at those two for too long.
  5. djtavo

djtavo Jesus is Lord

1,019 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    who cares about ur fantasy ?
  6. NextGenBoys

NextGenBoys Well-Known Member

7,620 Messages
    48 Likes Received
    No, what you did was ask a sarcastic rhetorical question. You did nothing to discuss about my fantasy team, T.O.
  7. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,981 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    Even starting him and TO and having basically no one else have a big day, the Tampa Bay DST single-handedly moved me to the finals next week. :) They were monsters yesterday against the Falcons.
  8. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,345 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I have a friend who lost his fantasy playoff game by 5 points because Westbrook flopped at the goal line! :lmao2:

Serves the damn Eagles fan right! :suxiggle:

I'm down by 9 points right now in my semi... and I have AD and the Minny Defense. Should be enough to triumph, but stranger things have happened.
  9. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,806 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    Yea Romo and TO ruined my games last week, so here i was thinking they would rebound and win me my first round games.

TO- Romo- Addai- picked the wrong time to decided they wanted to go into a slump.
    I rode these guys to powerfu records, and all for naught.

I feel so robbed
  10. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,171 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    I played against Tom Brady that week.

Brady put up 2 points.

Romo put up 0.

I still won though.
  11. hipfake08

hipfake08 Well-Known Member

4,376 Messages