1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Romo's public perception level is entering Delhomme levels

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Cowboy Brian, Jan 25, 2013.

1. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

7,432 Messages
    387 Likes Received

Losing in big events, the important ones... the life changing games.

Of course choking is losing when it counts the most, a Choke Artist does it repeatedly and always at the worst times.
  2. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

29,499 Messages
    5,238 Likes Received
    Fair enough. If they can be good QBs and chokers at the same time, I can live with that difference.

And, see, we all can find common ground on some topics. I think we all should be able to agree on what a great moderator I am. And modest, too. :) (and, thanks, btw).
  3. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

7,432 Messages
    387 Likes Received

yes they can, have a good one
  4. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,177 Messages
    1,212 Likes Received
    it got deleted.

sometimes you can post in here, sometimes you can.
  5. jobberone

jobberone Right turn Clyde Staff Member

36,584 Messages
    3,333 Likes Received
    Enough with the personal attacks. Take it to PMs if you want to but stop derailing threads. First and last warning.
  6. jobberone

jobberone Right turn Clyde Staff Member

36,584 Messages
    3,333 Likes Received
    You posted this before my warning. Normally I wouldn't respond to this only delete it. Or it could draw a warning or infraction. Instead here's a speech.

Some of you think you can post whatever you want derailing threads without any consideration for all the other posters. Some bring their petty agenda of Jerry, Jason, Romo or so and so suck into any and all threads when that's not the topic blowing the thread up. And some think they can question the moderation of the site generally after they are the ones creating the problem to begin with. You just don't give a crap about the site or others or at least that's the way it comes across.

I and I think I speak for at least some if not all of the staff are tired of moderating this Mickey Mouse juvenile BS.

Grow up, contribute to the site and cut the crap. If you want to tell someone they're full of it then send a PM.