1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

round 4 options

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by supercowboy8, Apr 29, 2011.

1. hendog

hendog Well-Known Member

2,097 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Question for you silverbear- can Brewster slide inside to guard or is he strictly a OT? what are you thoughts on Pinkston and can he play guard?
  2. johnnyd

johnnyd Active Member

1,657 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I know im not Silverbear but you mean Brewer i assume. I would hate to have to draft Brewster again it didnt work out so well the first time ya know ;)
  3. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

5,595 Messages
    359 Likes Received
    I like Pinkston better my self over Brewer and I think Pinkston can play OG

also
    CB Brandon Burton, Utah
    Burton has all the physical attributes you look for in an elite cornerback. He's dropped this far due to poor performances against elite competition.

DT Christian Ballard, Iowa
    Ballard has versatility and a blue-collar approach. Needs to get stronger and be more consistent.

OG Clint Boling, Georgia
    One of the most versatile linemen in this year's draft. Boling started at every position along Georgia's line in his career.

CB Josh Thomas, Buffalo
    Thomas is a bit tight but displays the size, strength, instincts and top-end speed to develop into an effective press corner in trail technique. He also shows above-average ball skills and should be a strong contributor on special teams early in his career.

WR Edmond Gates, Abilene Christian
    Gates possesses blazing top-end speed and will become an immediate downfield threat. He is a bit raw at this point but appears to have his best football ahead of him.
  4. Gaede

Gaede Well-Known Member

8,064 Messages
    956 Likes Received
    Kendric Burney's still available as well.

Ballhawk, sat out last year,short. Good player