1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Rumor: Bosh traded to Heat

Discussion in 'Sports Zone' started by GloryDaysRBack, Jun 30, 2010.

1. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

9,262 Messages
    652 Likes Received
    According to Dan Lebatard on his twitter page, the Raptors and Heat have completed a sign and trade involving Chalmers, Beasley, and Anthony going to Toronto for Chris Bosh. Deal cannot be made official until midnight tonight.

Here is the link to Lebatard's twitter page

http://twitter.com/LeBatardShow
  2. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,124 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    Dan ****** is full of mularkey.On second thought Wade and Bosh are alike,both soft. Wade gets his wheelchair ready for Boshie in case something happens.
  3. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

11,843 Messages
    69 Likes Received
    I believe him more than Stephen A.

Craziness in Mia. Wade and Bosh and no one else. That means they have about $23M still to spend.

The Nets and Bulls need to go hard after Amare to entice Lebron
  4. GloryDaysRBack

9,262 Messages
    652 Likes Received
    Assuming this report is true, it just leads me to believe that Lebron will join Wade and Bosh in Miami..The rest of their roster will be minimum salary players willing to sign for a shot to play w those 3 and win it all..
  5. InmanRoshi

InmanRoshi Zone Scribe

18,334 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    Lebetard is a blowhard, but there's no doubt he's plugged into Miami sports. I've never really liked Bosh ... thought he was soft and enjoyed the lifestyle of an NBA player more than the game itself, so Miami might suit him well ... he can enjoy South Beach and ride Wade's coattails.

I still think LeBron could go to Chicago, because they can still offer him the supporting cast (I'm not sure if I wouldn't take Rose and Noah over Wade and Bosh in the long run, given the rate Wade's body is breaking down), plus he'll be "the guy" rather than co-bill.
  6. MarionBarberThe4th

11,843 Messages
    69 Likes Received

I dont see it.

The better play for Lebron would be the Bulls or Nets. More well rounded rosters.
  7. GloryDaysRBack

9,262 Messages
    652 Likes Received
    I could see that happening, however, I dont think Lebron and the bulls would be able to beat Wade, Bosh and another superstar in Miami..If Lebron doesnt go to Miami (assuming Wade and Bosh are there) then Miami will sign either Boozer or Stoudemire..
  8. GloryDaysRBack

9,262 Messages
    652 Likes Received
    Just because the Heat don't have a roster right now does not mean that when they do sign players it wont be better than the Bulls or nets roster..I dont think it is far fetched at all for other big name players to come play in Miami for cheap to play w Bron, Bosh, and Wade and have a great shot at winning a championship
  9. MarionBarberThe4th

11,843 Messages
    69 Likes Received

What quality player are you getting though? Brian Scalabrine and Eddie Gill?

If Im Lebron I have a better shot at beating them w/ the Bulls or Nets. Teams that have size, PG's, some depth, etc.

Plus those 3 together clog the paint for each other. Their range maxes out at 18 feet.

How would they guard Dwight Howard or Pau Gasol? How would their 2nd unit hold up against deeper teams?
  10. InmanRoshi

InmanRoshi Zone Scribe

18,334 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    Just my opinion, I think a lot of those 2nd tier guys are going to end up with the Knicks or Nets and receive the heros welcome in the Big Apple, rather than be the 3rd wheel in Miami. If the Knicks lose out on LeBron, they're going to put a huge push on guys like Joe Johnson and Stoudamire to attempt to save face with the fans. I could definitely see Stoudamire getting seduced by playing in New York.
  11. Joe Rod

Joe Rod When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

8,348 Messages
    498 Likes Received
    Well, if that is indeed true it is a step up in the right direction for the Heat, but it by no means gives them anything other than a ticket out of the first round.
  12. Alumni2k11

Alumni2k11 Old Dominion University (Class of 2011)

1,050 Messages
    1 Likes Received
  13. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,771 Messages
    763 Likes Received
    Wade is soft? :lmao::lmao::lmao:
  14. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,713 Messages
    2,458 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  15. InmanRoshi

InmanRoshi Zone Scribe

18,334 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    Gotta love journalism in the Twitter Age.
  16. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,771 Messages
    763 Likes Received
    Well that settles that. :rolleyes:
  17. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

30,998 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Nah, the truth is Wade is a drama queen. He likes to pretend he is injured. Then come back and play *injured* and score 40 points.

If I had a choice to take LeBron or Wade on my team, I would take Wade because he has more of a drive to win, but his attention whore antics make me want to puke.

Personally, I dislike both players due to the *type* of people they are.
  18. InmanRoshi

InmanRoshi Zone Scribe

18,334 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    Drama queen antics come in handy when you can get the refs to call repeatedly when you're not even touched.
  19. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,785 Messages
    164 Likes Received
    Well we've answered that question.

The Free Agency storm continues
  20. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Delete this thread please. People getting boners reading twitter pages. Calm down.