1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Rush Limbaugh owned by Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by DIAF, May 4, 2009.

1. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,012 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Awesome. Rush ranted about how all these moderates (the ones he and many on this board despise so) all hate conservatives and sarah palin, and she turns right around and accepts their invitation. Someone keep Rush away from his pills!
  2. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,392 Messages
    579 Likes Received
    Oh noes how ever will he live it down. THE SHAME.
  3. sbark

sbark Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,786 Messages
    278 Likes Received
    There goes the "Rush is the Leader of the GOP" theory out the window for the left..........

Statement not included by Org. Poster: Cantor and Sen. John McCain had both started trying to reach Palin before the Council launched last week, Republicans said, and the lack of communication has been seen as another sign of the gap between the Beltway GOP and one of the party's best-known figures

-------Sounds Like they need her more than she needs them......
  4. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,012 Messages
    18 Likes Received

Ooops, i guess it would have helped had I clicked the "Read full story here" :(

So, here's the whole thing.

5. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

35,201 Messages
    2,039 Likes Received
    This is a none issue. I think it's time that the left gives up the ghost on the whole Rush thing. Rush is a Radio Talk Show host. He's not the face of the Republican Party, nor is he the leader of American Conservatives. He has power, mostly because the left gives it to him. The real issue here is how the Republican Party re-emergises from this last election. Will it be the "Big Tent" it seems most Liberals would love to see the Republican Party adopt or will it be the return to the Conservative Value form of Government most American Conservatives would like to see happen.
  6. sbark

3,786 Messages
    278 Likes Received
  7. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,012 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    A non-issue in that regard, yeah, but I posted this to laugh at Rush Limbaugh because I detest him. In that regard it's pretty satisfying.
  8. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,862 Messages
    1,706 Likes Received
    Which says a lot more about you DIAF.
    RINO's or more to the point CINO's need to be RUN OUT OF THE PARTY.
    Don't let the door knob hit your rear on the way out.
  9. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,637 Messages
    3,906 Likes Received
    If the Dems want to fight with Rush let them, they did this before and it cost them. Rush is a conservative entertainer he is not up for election and it is a battle the dems can't win. Rush no doubt has strong views some I agree with some I don’t but as the end of the day Rush is a conservative voice that irks the dems to no ends. I think it is hilarious myself
  10. sbark

3,786 Messages
    278 Likes Received
    detest him......that is "progressive"

.....and yet K.Ollberman & Garofalo Chavez & Achmadinajad are "voices of reason" i suppose....

Laugh at Rush---what he said was 100% true at the time (Palin not attending)........
  11. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,012 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    hahaha.

All this says about me is that I think Rush Limbaugh is a grade-A *******.

And again, this attitude is exactly what is wrong with the current Republican party.

Well, i guess its a good thing i'm not a "progressive".
    And exactly where did you get that from what I said?
    IF YOU DONT LOVE RUSH, YOU MUST BE A COMMIE!!!!
    Get over yourself.
  12. Doomsday101

78,637 Messages
    3,906 Likes Received
    But it wasn't when we won in 2000 and 2004 elections? Republicans problem is not Rush it is they started acting like Dems with the over spending
  13. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,012 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Rush himself isn't a problem. burmafrd's attitude (and many others on this board) is.
  14. Doomsday101

78,637 Messages
    3,906 Likes Received
    Great country. We don't all think the same and willing to stand up for what we believe in. That is not a problem.
  15. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,012 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    It is when you are trying to win an election. "My way or the highway" generally isn't a very good attitude for anything, especially when trying to get back power.

So, you want tolerance for your attitude, while expressing intolerance for "RINOs"? heh.
  16. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

35,201 Messages
    2,039 Likes Received
    Stir the pot.

Good luck with that.
  17. Doomsday101

78,637 Messages
    3,906 Likes Received
    And sacrificing your belief and principals to win an election is pretty sorry, you win nothing by turning into a sheep looking to be accepted by others who you strongly disagree with. Yeah that is the way to vote. My guy won but I don't agree with him on most things? Are you kidding me?
  18. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,862 Messages
    1,706 Likes Received
    DIAF and other moderates are always willing to sacrifice their "beliefs". That is why they are moderates.
  19. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,314 Messages
    4,648 Likes Received
    Most, if not all, politicians that win sacrifice some of their beliefs or they don't win.
  20. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,233 Messages
    7,064 Likes Received
    That's when earmarks come into play.

A congress person may want to vote their conscience, but if they can get some $$$ for their district, then their vote can be bought.