1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: SAE: Scandrick, healthy Cowboys eager to face Patriots

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Juke99, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Scandrick, healthy Cowboys eager to face PatriotsBrady and Welker will present test for Dallas defense.

By Tom Orsborn
    torsborn@express-news.net

Barring any setbacks from his ankle injury, Dallas Cowboys nickel cornerback Orlando Scandrick is expected to practice this week.

“I'm good to go,” he told reporters in Irving last week after missing three games.

Scandrick's return is noteworthy because it elevates the secondary to full strength for the first time this season. That's big for the Cowboys, who face the daunting task of trying to beat the Tom Brady-led New England Patriots next weekend in Foxborough, Mass.

While the Cowboys (2-2) enjoyed a day off Sunday, the Patriots (4-1) retained a share of the AFC East lead with a 30-21 win over the New York Jets.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/...er-to-face-Patriots-2210689.php#ixzz1aNMPhysP
  2. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm glad Scandrick's back... They'll need him for sure.
  3. montgod

montgod Active Member

1,846 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Hopefully this means Ball back to the bench and ST.
  4. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,269 Messages
    2,696 Likes Received
    I'm thinking we can win this one. The Jets almost won with their defense giving up yards like crazy this year and a stiff at QB.
  5. basstapp

basstapp Well-Known Member

1,107 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    I will take Ball all day as a fourth corner. I think we may one of the best backfield in the NFL. Of course we do not have the overrated names like some teams do, but we have solid contributors and I think we will be able to limit the success of the patriot's passing game. If we stick to the run and throw around 25 times in the game I think we come out victorious
  6. 808CowboyFan

808CowboyFan Member

124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So our team is going to be about 100% healthy for the first time this season. Couldn't have been at a better time, having to play the patriots this week. I cant wait to see what this team can do at full power.