1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Saints only ran 10 times against the Jets

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Nov 6, 2013.

1. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

12,974 Messages
    723 Likes Received
    If the Saints only ran those few running plays that is really bad news for us.

Brees, if he stays on that game plant, will destroy our secondary.

So that brings us back to OUR offense. Mr. Callahan: We need a running game, too, dadgumit. Not only to give us balance but to allow us to keep the ball for more time. If we do this, we give Brees less time to destroy our secondary.

I know, it's a complex process, but do what I say and we might half a chance, Mr. Callahan.
  2. dallasdave

dallasdave Well-Known Member

2,663 Messages
    331 Likes Received
    Need to know QB on his butt and pressure him with a linebacker, passing is where the Saints can beat us.
  3. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,745 Messages
    2,425 Likes Received
    They lost, we won.
  4. MichaelWinicki

MichaelWinicki "You want some?" Staff Member

32,165 Messages
    2,796 Likes Received
    So we have the smarter coach? ;)
  5. theSHOW

theSHOW Well-Known Member

3,292 Messages
    1,068 Likes Received
    im hoping to see a solid cowboy crowd in norleans sunday. Home field advantage taken away.
  6. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,312 Messages
    1,579 Likes Received

I wish that I could go down to Nawleans...with the Cowboys, win or lose. I love that city...been there many times. Now the Cowboys are going on a road trip. If Garrett lets them go down on Bourbon ST. I will lose some respect for Coach Garrett....for not taking me.

I want to see if this young team can handle the glitter of a Sunday Night game. Win or lose...
  7. theSHOW

theSHOW Well-Known Member

3,292 Messages
    1,068 Likes Received
    Barry Switzer would have let the team do Bourbon. In fact he would be with them
  8. EGG

EGG Well-Known Member

4,446 Messages
    398 Likes Received
    My sentiments as well. There are times when you need to run the ball and for the rest of the time the opponent must at least respect your ability to run. Once that's in place they can pass all they want. This whole "hand the ball to Demarco 20 times and we win" is crap if we're unable to make first downs.