1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Video: SAS and Skip Bayless debate "America's Team" for the 100th time

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Zordon, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

8,838 Messages
    3,841 Likes Received
  2. Super_Kazuya

Super_Kazuya Well-Known Member

1,597 Messages
    773 Likes Received
    The funny thing is, it really should be... but Belichick and Brady are just too unlikable.
    Zordon likes this.
  3. Gameover

Gameover Well-Known Member

2,638 Messages
    333 Likes Received
    Who cares?
  4. foofighters

foofighters Active Member

213 Messages
    140 Likes Received
    Seriously, these two guys were probably beat up daily in school and now have an agenda to be mad at everything. Does it really matter what they say? No. Emancipate your self from bspn
  5. dstovall5

dstovall5 Well-Known Member

2,130 Messages
    1,267 Likes Received
    America's team - The most hated, and the most loved, aka Dallas Cowboys.

Dallas Cowboys will always be America's team, not some darn team in Massachusetts.
  6. DallasJ7

DallasJ7 Active Member

477 Messages
    66 Likes Received
    I don't even know why I watched this, but anyway, congrats to Skip on apparently having little to no understanding of how polls and random sampling work.
  7. CaptainCreed

CaptainCreed Active Member

380 Messages
    154 Likes Received
    Ratings must be down since Dallas is out of the picture and they haven't had a chance to talk about them in a couple days. I know I have not watched the show since the season ended for us.
  8. NJ22

NJ22 Well-Known Member

1,099 Messages
    862 Likes Received
    They answered their own question by even having this debate. Dallas has become completely irrelevant as a football team yet they are a daily topic on this national tv show. They do NOT keep talking about topics that don't get ratings and stir controversy.
  9. cej757

cej757 Active Member

308 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    No team in Sports except the New York Yankees moves the meter like the Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys are the biggest draw in The NFL period. Fans all over wake up to two things on Football Sundays.

1- To watch their favorite team play
    2- To see what The Cowboys are doing

Cowboys fans only care about the Dallas Cowboys and that's it. We don't give a damn about any other team unless it affects are playoff chances down the stretch and we have some sort of rooting interest.
    Irvin88_4life, NJ22 and Zordon like this.
  10. cowboys1981

cowboys1981 Well-Known Member

1,599 Messages
    659 Likes Received
    They can do a whole hour of just Cowboy talk and it can keep people entertained all the way through. We'll always be the hot topic of discussion.
  11. cej757

cej757 Active Member

308 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    What's funny is if you ask a Cowboys fan who is their biggest rivalry most of us will say it's the Redskins. If you ask a Redskins, Eagles or Giants fan who is their biggest Rivalry, They all will say it's the Dallas Cowboys.. I would even throw in teams outside of our division like the Cardinals, Saints, Texans and 49ers who can make a argument that the Cowboys are their biggest rival. Maybe even Pittsburgh too but they have Baltimore now.

I'm telling you it's like these fans argue about who the Cowboys rival should be. They all want it to be their team to have the honor of being called the Cowboys biggest rival.
    Irvin88_4life likes this.
  12. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

48,715 Messages
    3,215 Likes Received
    Same response as always - see sig.
    HappyOnions likes this.
  13. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

6,309 Messages
    491 Likes Received
    So sick of this topic. So sick of these two. So sick of these two discussing this topic.

Furthermore, the fact that they are debating this topic in the middle of the playoffs and coming off of last night's BCS champ. game and the Cowboys aren't even playing should tell both of these idiots that the Cowboys are America's Team.
  14. Pessimist_cowboy

Pessimist_cowboy Well-Known Member

1,576 Messages
    345 Likes Received
    In this country yes .
  15. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Active Member

924 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    I shut it off before that annoying idiot finished talking. The season's over for the Cowboys. Doesn't he have anything to say about the teams who are in the playoffs? The whole "America's Team" thing was just an NFL Films invention because they needed a title for the 1978 Cowboys yearbook film. Neither Tom Landry nor Roger Staubach liked it. Now ever since then some idiot always comes along claiming the team is arrogant for what NFL Films did that the team had no control over. Just shut up already. Sheesh.
  16. HappyOnions

HappyOnions Datwin

625 Messages
    326 Likes Received
    It's like calling any other team other than Manchester United "Englands Team"

We have the biggest and best stadium, are always on primetime no matter our record, always play on Thanksgiving, have the most fans on Facebook, are the most valuable franchise in the NFL, and more telling than all of that...

They are debating this on TV. Even when we lose, we're still talked about no matter what.
  17. Toruk_Makto

Toruk_Makto Well-Known Member

1,793 Messages
    884 Likes Received
    Wish this debate was only posted here 99 times.
  18. 187beatdown

187beatdown Lack of Big Plays

3,500 Messages
    416 Likes Received
    I don't know why people still talk about it, it's not like it's EVER going to change.
  19. DallasCowboysRule!

DallasCowboysRule! Well-Known Member

1,608 Messages
    270 Likes Received
    The fact that they are talking about us, a team that has been eliminated, while the playoffs are ongoing is evidence enough thy we are Americas Team.
  20. hsfolk

hsfolk Member

360 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    Saints biggest rival is Atlanta