1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Sasquatch Mock 3.0

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Sasquatch, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Lost in the Woods

4,525 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    Mock 1.0
    Mock 2.0

As much as I am eager to shore up the DL with the second pick, Jenkin's injury and contract situation make the possiblity of acquiring a top-tier corner like Denard an irresistable proposition. Huge infusion of talent into our secondary while the DL will have to wait another year.

Mark Barron, SS, Alabama.
    Alfonzo Denard, CB, Nebraska
    Ledarius Green, TE, La. Lafayette
    Mike Brewster, C, Ohio State
    Jonathan Massaquoi, OLB, Troy
    Audie Cole, ILB, NC State
    Joe Adams, WR, Arkansas
    Donta Paige-Moss, OLB, UNC
  2. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

22,753 Messages
    10,046 Likes Received
    The exit to my war room is over there.
  3. Macnalty

Macnalty Well-Known Member

1,066 Messages
    118 Likes Received
    Have a hard time liking Barron as our first pick (much better choices available next year, I know) and Denard as our second Pick (seems that he has limited speed).
    No problem with the rest of the choices.
  4. Sasquatch

4,525 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    Come on now, I've given you three probable starters within the next two years and a TE who could potentially be a big contributor.
  5. Sasquatch

4,525 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    Dennard is good value in the second IMO at a position of need. I think Barron isunderrated and is as NFL ready as any player.
  6. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,375 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    I have to admit, I'm not as keen on Brewster.

I am starting to like the Barron pick. Would be even better if we could trade down to around 18 (with SD) and pick up an extra 3rd.

I like your TE pick in Round 3 as well. He would be my first choice as well. Think he has a higher ceiling than some of the other more talking about guys.

The one position that I think may have to be addressed via the Draft is another OT. We currently only have 3 on the roster who are capable. I think we're going to have to develop another back-up. Probably can find one between Rounds 5 to 7.
  7. Sasquatch

4,525 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    I think this draft entails some movement but didn't see the point in speculating. Agreed that we need to bring in some competition for backup (or even starter if the early rounds fall that way) at OT.