1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Twitter: Saturday is Cowboys day on NFL Network

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jul 3, 2013.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,577 Messages
    3,445 Likes Received
  2. PA Cowboy Fan

PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

1,431 Messages
    853 Likes Received
    Get your popcorn ready.
  3. percyhoward

percyhoward Research Tool

8,010 Messages
    1,586 Likes Received
    Yeah, NFLN knows where they're popcorn is buttered.
  4. Bowdown27

Bowdown27 Well-Known Member

2,478 Messages
    173 Likes Received
    I will DVRing all of that ! Thank you NFL network
  5. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa Bleeding silver and blue Zone Supporter

2,319 Messages
    307 Likes Received
    I'm gonna get all emotional. And I'm not kidding.
  6. rags747

rags747 Active Member

989 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Thx, have them all keyed up and ready to go.
  7. robjgrif

robjgrif Active Member

1,113 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    I'll have to set my DVR! Thanks
  8. Zman5

Zman5 Well-Known Member

4,812 Messages
    610 Likes Received
    Everyday is a Cowboys day as far as I'm concerned.
  9. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

48,367 Messages
    2,931 Likes Received
    All times eastern.

5:00 PM AMERICA'S GAME "America's Game" - 1971 Dallas Cowboys - Re-live the story of the 1971 Dallas Cowboys through the eyes of Roger Staubach, Duane Thomas and Bob Lilly. Narrated by Martin Sheen.

6:00 PM AMERICA'S GAME "America's Game" - 1977 Dallas Cowboys - Re-live the story of the 1977 Dallas Cowboys through the eyes of Charlie Waters, Tony Dorsett, Thomas Henderson and Drew Pearson. Narrated by Laurence Fishburne.

7:00 PM NFL TOTAL ACCESS "NFL Total Access: Week in Review" - NFL Total Access is the NFL's show of record, providing daily news, interviews, and analysis from all 32 teams. Total Access covers the latest news and action from the league and looks ahead to the 2013 NFL season.

8:00 PM AMERICA'S GAME "America's Game" - 1992 Dallas Cowboys - Re-live the story of the 1992 Cowboys through the eyes of Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin and Ken Norton Jr. Narrated by Alec Baldwin.

9:00 PM AMERICA'S GAME "America's Game" - 1993 Dallas Cowboys - Re-live the story of the 1993 Dallas Cowboys through the eyes of Emmitt Smith, Bill Bates and Jimmy Johnson. Narrated by Ed Harris.

10:00 PM AMERICA'S GAME "America's Game" - 1995 Dallas Cowboys - Re-live the story of the 1995 Cowboys through the eyes of Darren Woodson, Rich Dalrymple, Daryl Johnston and Larry Brown. Narrated by Ed Harris.

11:00 PM NFL TOTAL ACCESS"NFL Total Access: Week in Review" - NFL Total Access is the NFL's show of record, providing daily news, interviews, and analysis from all 32 teams. Total Access covers the latest news and action from the league and looks ahead to the 2013 NFL season.

12:00 AM AMERICA'S GAME "America's Game" - 1993 Dallas Cowboys - Re-live the story of the 1993 Dallas Cowboys through the eyes of Emmitt Smith, Bill Bates and Jimmy Johnson. Narrated by Ed Harris.

1:00 AM AMERICA'S GAME "America's Game" - 1995 Dallas Cowboys - Re-live the story of the 1995 Cowboys through the eyes of Darren Woodson, Rich Dalrymple, Daryl Johnston and Larry Brown. Narrated by Ed Harris.
  10. Lonestar94

Lonestar94 Well-Known Member

3,052 Messages
    382 Likes Received
    Seems like NFL Network has Cowboys Day like every month. Why not other teams?
  11. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,199 Messages
    1,332 Likes Received
    do you really need to be told?
  12. dcstands4

dcstands4 Active Member

648 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    I hope they show the 30 min super highlights from the 70's dallas teams, I need them for my DVR
  13. Lonestar94

Lonestar94 Well-Known Member

3,052 Messages
    382 Likes Received
    I like to learn about other teams, too.
  14. GroundUp

GroundUp Member

218 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    Thanks for the heads up!
  15. Carharris2

Carharris2 Well-Known Member

762 Messages
    289 Likes Received
    Yep. Thanks!
  16. irishline

irishline Member

177 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Because reliving the 1984 Cardinals through the eyes of Neil Lomax isn't overly exciting? :)