1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

School Shooter, No remorse

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Doomsday101, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Afigueroa22

Afigueroa22 Well-Known Member

1,014 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    I really doubt they put him in gen pop. You can count on the CO's giving him a good beating, that's for darn sure.
  2. Kristen82

Kristen82 Benched

965 Messages
    221 Likes Received
    Put a TV in his cell and he only gets one show: Glee. He'll either kill himself or turn gay.
  3. DWelch1775

DWelch1775 Couch Warmer

440 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    Our legal system is cute. Instead of sentencing him to death, let's spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on him the rest of his life to keep in alive and safe in prison.
  4. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,292 Messages
    1,760 Likes Received
    hundreds of thousands vs a 50 cent bullet for a 9mm. :D
  5. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,141 Messages
    280 Likes Received
    Killing him won't bring anyone else back.
  6. Ultimategamer5567

Ultimategamer5567 Member

824 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    Here's hoping a life of getting daily butt-raped is in his future.
  7. CanadianCowboysFan

15,141 Messages
    280 Likes Received
    I tend to agree. Not that he cares about what he did, but knowing his entire life he cannot leave his room other than for an hour a day or so is good punishment.
  8. Doomsday101

75,292 Messages
    1,760 Likes Received
    who said it would? I'm sorry some people should be put to death I know that is hard for some to understand but this guy is pure evil he deserves to be put to death. I'm tired of protecting the guilty, he is not going to get raped or beat he will have 3 meals a day he will have entertainment he will live off the tax dollars. NO this BS of life is worse is a crook these guys go kicking and screaming into the death chamber they appeal time after time because they would rather live than to die and the bleeding hearts allow it
  9. Doomsday101

75,292 Messages
    1,760 Likes Received
    That is not going to happen, inmates have rights more than the victims that they stole life from.
  10. CanadianCowboysFan

15,141 Messages
    280 Likes Received
    complete and utter myth but keep believing it if you wish
  11. Ultimategamer5567

Ultimategamer5567 Member

824 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    In some regards, perhaps. But it still won't save him when he loses handle of the soap bar. At least, it shouldn't. Not for a psycho like him.
  12. Passepartout

Passepartout Member

305 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    Only remorse he showed is that he got caught and is going to pay for it!
  13. Doomsday101

75,292 Messages
    1,760 Likes Received
    He will have rights as all inmates do, yes he could get raped but then would be given protection by prison officals and isolated from general population but would still have the 3 meals, a place to sleep, entertainment. His victims get none of that it was all taken from them and the families are left to deal with it.

As I said if death was a welcome sight you would not see death row inmates doing everything they could to avoid being put to death. Always a few excetption to anything but by and large most will choose life over death.
  14. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

11,731 Messages
    716 Likes Received
    You should listen to Damion Echols interviews about what life was like for him in prison.

Many of my friends' fathers were prison guards. By and large they are good guys. But, once the suspect is in jail they are living in the guards and warden's world.

It really depends on where he goes to jail. But, if he goes to a place like where Echols went to prison, which I think is likely, he will be living in a world of hell. Echols was at least frequently featured in documentaries and still refused to mention the brutal violence against him until after he got out of prison in fear of reprecussions.

YR
  15. Doomsday101

75,292 Messages
    1,760 Likes Received
    I also know people who become institutionalized they get use to the life in prison many would not know what to do without that life. There are many stories by many different people. I'm not saying it will be a picnic but it is still a life something his victims do not have that was taken from them and families lives destroyed.

I'm sorry I only care about the victim they can put a bullet in this punks head tomorrow and I doubt that the family would feel bad about it. As long as he is breathing these families will not have peace or closure
  16. CanadianCowboysFan

15,141 Messages
    280 Likes Received
    Of course prisoners want life without parole instead of death. No one wants to die.
  17. ROUSH8692

ROUSH8692 Well-Known Member

1,185 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    I agree. Death is an easy way out.
  18. Doomsday101

75,292 Messages
    1,760 Likes Received
    I'm sure his victims which he could care less about did not want to die either nor him sitting at in the court room laughing at the victims family and flipping them off. I do believe in the death penalty I will say it should not be used as often as it is but in this case he deserves it and would have been justified in doing so.
  19. CanadianCowboysFan

15,141 Messages
    280 Likes Received
    this post is the epitome of why we have to keep emotion out of sentencing and court.

Much of your decision is based on your feelings toward the perpetrator.
  20. Doomsday101

75,292 Messages
    1,760 Likes Received
    And yours is because you don't believe in the death sentence. As I said there are crimes that the death penalty has been given and I don't agree with it. However this is pre meditated murder he knew exactly what he was doing and there is no doubts that he did it.

hell seems anyone can do anything they want to do and will never suffer the death penalty in your eyes.