1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Scouting buzz: Who's rising and falling on draft boards?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Mar 15, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,020 Messages
    42 Likes Received
  2. johnnyd

johnnyd Active Member

1,657 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    love this kid. was hoping we could get him in round 3

Rangy New Mexico State cornerback Davon House is entering the second-round conversation.

The 6-1, 203-pounder runs a 4.44 and has very long arms.

House played hurt last season with an ankle injury, but is healthy now and impressing teams
  3. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

33,326 Messages
    931 Likes Received
    I'll tell ya right now that if Hunter slips, somebody is going to get one heck of a RB right there.
  4. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt °¤~Cold Eternal~¤° Staff Member

58,871 Messages
    1,792 Likes Received
    I like the RB from UCONN but 2nd round is way to high for this team to take a RB.

Kid was a warrior and for the most part the only offense UCONN had. They had horrible QB play and their WRs were not much better.

The other teams new they were going to rely on Todman and he still got those yards.
  5. Paniolo22

Paniolo22 Hawaiian Cowboy

3,605 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    Salasis a tough kid with a knack for getting open, but 2nd would be too high for me. 4th would be perfect. I'd also take his teammate Alex Green in the 5th or 6th and walk away with a steal.
  6. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt °¤~Cold Eternal~¤° Staff Member

58,871 Messages
    1,792 Likes Received
    Yes I like him a great deal too. A good WR that has produced and has looked good in the Senior Bowl and had a good combine.

Although I am with you, 2nd is a little higher than I want to spend on him as there are bigger fish to fry IMO.
  7. NeonDeion21

NeonDeion21 Well-Known Member

1,890 Messages
    200 Likes Received
    I agree with you on Todman. He carried that team to a BCS Game. Someone is going to get him in the 2nd and he will be a workhorse for them.
  8. fishspill

fishspill Member

912 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    I second this. He's a good back, and despite his size he rang people up in pass protection drills at the Senior Bowl. Hungry kid.