Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Risen Star, Nov 10, 2012.
I wouldn't fret over Bernard. Supposed to be a stud. I'd rather have OLB, S, CB, OL in no particular order. I also want at least one smart FA WR who can play in this offense.
To another poster, Ellington is supposed to be too brittle. Either too hurt to play too often or often not playing as well as he should due to constant nicks.
14. Johnathan Jenkins - I know it would never happen, but this guy is so disruptive and I love watching him play. My next choices would be Taylor Lewan or Sam Montgomery.
45. Larry Warford - Guard from Kentucky, just another name to throw out there other than Jones from Alabama. Other options would be Marquess Wilson, Eric Reid and Jake Matthews
81. Landry Jones - Need to draft a QB to groom and I don't like much after the 81st ranked player. Other options - Brian Winters, Tavarres King and T.J. McDonald.
45) Barrett Jones
I'd trade down ten spots for a 3rd-rounder:
1. Kenny Vacarro (S)
2. Barret Jones (G/C)
3. Xavier Rhodes (CB)
3. Jackson Jeffcoat (OLB)
Someone sell me on Dion Jordan, Elam and Warford instead?
This was mine as well...Although I was flirting with Lacy instead of Jeffcoat
1) Matt Barkley but he would never be there and I would take Johnathan Jenkins
2) Eric Reid although Tony Jefferson and Jake Mathews are tempting
3) Brian Winters or Brennan Williams
They have Warmack at #4? He will be there when Dallas picks and if he is I hope they grab him. He could have just as big an impact on our O-line as Iupati in San Fran.
Based on these rankings, here's how I'd go:
1.Jonathan Jenkins (14)-Tough to pass on Carradine, but this kid is a beast and could be a awesome piece to Ryan's defense.
2.DJ Fluker (45)-I think Free is the largest problem the Cowboys have along the oline. Fluker is underrated because of people's expectations...the guy is a nasty lineman who reminds me alot of a guy who used to protect Aikman's backside.
3.Jackson Jeffcoat (81)-Pass rush please thank you.
I think Fluker needs to move to OG in the NFL; although, he might improve his quickness if he loses some weight.