1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Screw it, I GURANTEE we win next week in Seattle

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by The30YardSlant, Dec 31, 2006.

1. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I am so sick of this BS quitter's attitude you guys have put forth. Yeah, we really don't deserve to be in the playoffs, but guess what? We are.

If I'm gonna be the only one to stand up and say shut up and let's hope for better days next week, then so be it. I GURANTEE that Dallas will win next week in Seattle. If we fail, I won't post here for a month. I'm that confident. I posted last week that we would win 3 straight playoff games on the road, and I am still keeping to that.

What sickens me the most is, WHEN we win next week, all you quitters will jump right back on the bandwagon like you never left and post things like "We're going all the way" and "I always had faith in this team". It's pitiful what you have become. The fanbase of the greatest football franchise in history has been reduced to a pathetic group of clowns and quitters with no faith at all. This team doesnt deserve our faith right now, I agree, but guess what, we're FANS of the Dallas Cowboys. If we don't believe in them, who the Hell will? They probably dont deserve to be here, a little part of me maybe wishes they werent because it is embarrassing, but they are here, they have equal opportunity, and they WILL take advantage.

One game at a time. They will get this done. It's jsut sad that so few even seem to care at this point. The coachign staff has sucked. The defense has sucked. But remember the Colts game? Remember the Tampa game? Remember what this team is capable of? We can beat ANY TEAM IN FOOTBALL ON ANY GIVEN DAY.
  2. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,861 Messages
    1,746 Likes Received
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............................
  3. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,567 Messages
    501 Likes Received
    Cuz Zimmer is finally gonna learn how to defend the 30 yard slant?
  4. America's Team

America's Team Florida Cowboy

599 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  5. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    see ya after the Pro Bowl HH...have a nice vacation

David
  6. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I assume we wont be hearing from you when we walk out fo Seattle with the win, then?

Be midnful, those who post in this thread WILL be called out when we win next week. It's gonna be a tough pill to swallow.
  7. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,125 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    I am with u.This team just doesnt get this bad that quick.We win next week.
  8. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Will do. I'm serious to, there will be no posting for a month from me should we lose.

However, that wont happen.
  9. GoCowboysGo

GoCowboysGo Active Member

977 Messages
    84 Likes Received
    What about Detroit. Today. Can we do that? No.

People are mad about the performance of their team. Not quitting. Pissed about today's performance. Like me. If someone isn't pissed about today's performance, they aren't a Cowboys fan, 'cause I guarantee this, everyone in the Cowboys locker room is, save for maybe Tuna.
  10. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well played

We still win, though
  11. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,245 Messages
    1,530 Likes Received
    I'll back you up, HH31...

I still have faith...not as much, but I have not totally lost it...

So, count me in...because I doubt that you will be going anywhere for 30 days...I also believe that the Cowboys will win the game in Seattle...

;)
  12. Dale

Dale Forum Architect

4,851 Messages
    175 Likes Received
    A win wouldn't "shock" me, despite how furious I am right now. I don't believe Seattle is that good. I think the Cowboys, for whatever reason, are also a better road team at the moment. I've long felt Seattle was the most vulnerable playoff team, though it looks like we match them in that department.

However, this defense has shown little signs of hope the last month. What will they do to prevent Hasselbeck going Brees/Vick/Garcia/Kitna on them?

Sure, they can make a complete turnaround. But there's no evidence to support the claim in the sense that one should expect it, IMO. Instead of running into the playoffs with a head of steam, the Dallas Cowboys have fallen drunk-like to the ground and are crawling in.
  13. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    When i read posts talking about next year, about how the draft will go, etc. when we still have a game left is quitting in my book.
  14. SDogo

SDogo Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev

13,900 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Can we make it till Roy Williams learns to tackle?
  15. utrunner07

utrunner07 Well-Known Member

9,012 Messages
    40 Likes Received
    1) by quitters I think you mean realists

2) why should we support a team that shows NO heart?

Yes I agree they may win but its not the wise pick and they have shown little to cuase us to believe they are the Dallas Cowboys.
  16. Catch-22

Catch-22 Member

872 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    At least you didn't guarantee a victory :p:
  17. GoCowboysGo

GoCowboysGo Active Member

977 Messages
    84 Likes Received
    Quick, this has been going on since after Turkey Day.:(
  18. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,861 Messages
    1,746 Likes Received
    I'll talk to ya next week. Be ready.
  19. Da Hammer

Da Hammer The Natural

10,604 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    yea im sure your guarantee from just a dilusional fan will help the D figure out how to have heart and teach zimmer how to coach a D...
  20. Avery

Avery The Dog that Saved Charleston

7,895 Messages
    391 Likes Received
    I admire your optimism, HH.

I might get back on board with ya', but it won't be until next week. I can't get the images of teams moving the ball at will on us out of my head.