1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

screwed again

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by bbgun, Sep 29, 2005.

1. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Eagles at Chiefs instead of Boys at Raiders in the DC area on Sunday.
  2. PlayMaker88

PlayMaker88 Member

197 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    2 Words......................Sunday Ticket
  3. Champsheart

Champsheart Active Member

2,565 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Dude, get the Ticket!
  4. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

22,578 Messages
    1,808 Likes Received
    two more words. Hoot Ers.
  5. cowboys#1

cowboys#1 Finish!

2,414 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    those arent words they are objects!
  6. Letemburn

Letemburn Member

804 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    Hard to go Dish when you get digital free because your mom works at insight and is the head manager and all that and gets cable for free for up to like 5 people of her choise. So i dont have to pay for cable, and all that and plus she'd kill me if i went with dish lol.

But yeah how you know, you look at the guide on the TV? sometimes thats wrong
  7. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

80,232 Messages
    4,873 Likes Received
    It's Karma, your so negitive about the Cowboys so this is your punishment enjoy the eagles and chief game. LOL
  8. CaptainAmerica

CaptainAmerica Active Member

5,027 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    get the Sunday Ticket.

It's well worth the $$ just to not have the frustration of being forced to watch another team play and all you can do is listen for these words...."let's go to J.B. back in the studio for a gamebreak..."
  9. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Just tell her it's just a "small" dish. Any mother would understand the need to see all the Cowboys games. She'll understand. ANd if not, well, the inheritance probably wasn't that big anyway. :D
  10. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    All I can add to that is AMEN. Been a subscriber for the last 4 years and will never be without it.
  11. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    Showing the Vikings/Atlanta game here (And I know there's more Cowboys fans around here than either of those teams, if you don't count the Michael Vick groupies).

I'll be at the bar again watching the Skins get molested by Seattle followed by a Cowboys victory. Hopefully the guy who kept asking if Tim Rattay was Joe Montana and Brandon Lloyd was Jerry Rice last Sunday will be there again. Redskins fans sure can talk alot during a bye week.
  12. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Can't do Ticket. I rent, and my apt complex only authorizes cable. Can't put a dish on someone else's property.
  13. Hoov

Hoov Senior Member

5,376 Messages
    624 Likes Received
    or you can just go to the sportsbar and watch the game, eat some great food and enjoy your favorite beverage
  14. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Move! :D
  15. AtlCB

AtlCB Active Member

3,684 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If you live in the US, your apt complex is breaking the law by not allowing you to have a dish.
  16. Funxva

Funxva Inventor of the Whizzinator

1,685 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    Amen brother. I was hearing it nonstop until the key Key touchdown. I turned around (there were like 5 of them) and said "BOOOOOM!!!" "Enjoy your undefeated season, sorry about the other 12 games left. mwahahaha
  17. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,852 Messages
    908 Likes Received
    Who said anything about "attaching"? Got a Microwave cart? Bolt one to that bad boy and roll it out when you need to!!!!!
  18. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

22,578 Messages
    1,808 Likes Received
    My apartment has a one time charge of $50 dollars to have a dish installed. I think they had it listed as a property improvement charge.
  19. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

35,763 Messages
    2,362 Likes Received
    LOL!!!

I like your words better.
  20. Glenn Carano

Glenn Carano New Member

574 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm in the same boat in N. Virginia. I've had Sunday Ticket the past 3 years, but when you move into a condo and you are positive that you can get the dish pointing the right way and then the guy comes to install Directv and says "no can do" becasue of some dang trees, you're screwed. I was upset for weeks, in fact I'm still upset. Hopefully, we move by next season. Now I have to hope Dallas is either on or go to some smokey bar and watch the games with a bunch of clueless football fans watching all the other games as well. It stinks.