1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

SDogo and Hostile any news coming???

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by scrives, Feb 16, 2012.

1. scrives

scrives Member

197 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    SDogo you last posted you will have something in 5 to 7 days 6 days ago. Is it going to be a while longer or is it today? Hostile do you have anything coming? Appreciated guys. I am just hungry for Cowboy News!!:star:
  2. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,107 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    lol post their resume when it comes to things like this.. I don't buy that they have a real great in with the organization that knows exactly what they are thinking
  3. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

31,918 Messages
    1,688 Likes Received
    Then don't buy it. In fact, I encourage you to ignore it all together and avoid threads like this because I enjoy reading SDogos posts and don't really care if it's just speculation or not.
  4. GroundUp

GroundUp Member

218 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    Sdogo and Hos, I've been posting only a short while here but I've been an avid reader since a few months before last yrs draft and I was taken back with all the information you guys provided. The two of you are the reason I checked this site everyday so keep it up, for every doubter/hater there may be 1 or 2 anonymous followers itching for information.
  5. scrives

scrives Member

197 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I ignore the haters and look forward to SDogo and Hostile's post. Keep it movin!!!
  6. Joe Rod

Joe Rod When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

8,324 Messages
    477 Likes Received
    That is some good advice. So easy to simply avoid the posts if you don't believe the person instead of pre-trashing their input.
  7. Bigdog

Bigdog Well-Known Member

1,545 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    I felt that I did not need to respnd to this but I am glad someone did. I enjoy everybody's contributions to this site. To all who post, just to let you know that you are appreciated.
  8. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,374 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Well said.
  9. garyv

garyv Active Member

1,399 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Carl Nicks will be a Cowboy.....:bow:
  10. Dash28

Dash28 Felis silvestris catus

6,268 Messages
    315 Likes Received
    :bow:
  11. fortdick

fortdick Well-Known Member

5,412 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    You don't understand, Hos and SDogo don't post what the OP wants to hear, so therefore they should be ignored. Forget that both are more informed and know more about football than the OP, it is only his opinion that matters.

You and I, Hoofbite, are silly for even wanting to hear what Hos and SDogo have to say.
  12. newnationcb

newnationcb Well-Known Member

2,418 Messages
    62 Likes Received
    I don't buy them either as I'm a show me guy for the most part. But I tend to just read and not comment and move on with life.

For those telling others to avoid them how easy is that really? We're on this board to read things other people post and then respond, if we chose, with our formulated opinions.

It's hard not to read material passed off as covertly obtained top notch stuff. And then who are you to tell someone not to opinionate on it? If that's the case the threads shouldn't be writable.

If it's board sanctioned and presented in that manner then it should be open to all perspectives. Praise and criticism alike.
  13. fortdick

fortdick Well-Known Member

5,412 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    Quit being reasonable, this is the interznets
  14. SDogo

SDogo Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev

13,900 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Saturday, sorry for the delay.
  15. Zimmy Lives

Zimmy Lives Well-Known Member

5,336 Messages
    677 Likes Received
    Please let it be news that Dallas is targeting Nicks in free agency. One of my inside sources leads me to believe they will target a center in free agency and take the best guard available in the draft. :( He also said Dallas will target a midlevel CB in free agency but not safety?
  16. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

11,840 Messages
    497 Likes Received
    :lmao: :bow:

I like the news is coming...and the way he just ignored all the fools above
  17. scrives

scrives Member

197 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thanks SDogo!!!!
  18. Dash28

Dash28 Felis silvestris catus

6,268 Messages
    315 Likes Received
    CAN'T WAIT!!!

:laugh2:
  19. bigE79

bigE79 Active Member

2,414 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Awesome...can you give a wee little hint? Lol
  20. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

25,011 Messages
    631 Likes Received
    A veteran center is a good way to go. They come pretty cheap compared to G and can make a huge difference in the way the line plays

You can't tell me that Scott Wells wouldn't make an outstanding addition to this line. He'll be a good bit cheaper than Nicks as well.